Pipeflare.io Review

Suba

Staff member
PipeFlare.jpg

What's Pipeflare?
Pipeflare is a Play to Earn site where members will get rewards (Flare Tokens) by playing crypto games, claiming faucets every day, staking, airdrops and will also get rewards through the referrals program.

Pipeflare site launched since April 22, 2020
There is no minimum withdrawal, but for Dogecoin min 1 Doge
Payment processors crypto wallet Flare Tokens, Zcash and Doge

Flare Token at a glance
Flare Token is listed on Coinmarketcap current price is $0.0004874, Max Supply 4 billion Flare tokens. It seems that the awarding of the PipeFlare site is only to increase the popularity and users of Flare tokens.

Site Review
The Pipeflare site is over two years old, but it seems to be starting to be abandoned by its users as there are so many major complaints out there. even on Trustpilot it only gets 3.1 stars. So personally I don't recommend the Pipeflae site as a earn money site.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I think the reward is so small compared to competitors' sites like Fire Faucet because Fire Faucet includes surveys part and Fire Faucet is based on claim faucet only so the site is good for beginners only. Payout at Fire Faucet is higher than 2,5 $ ZCash.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I haven't seen much of good reviews of Pipe flare on the internet. Many people are saying that their crypto earnings never landed on their wallet, also the rewards Pipeflare is giving are very small. Pipeflare has been declared a great waste of time by many. One thing I noticed, there is no direct way to contact any support on Pipe flare. You can only talk with them on their Discord channel and twitter. On their website menu, I can only see the play, earn, nfts, 1FLR tokens, login and register, that's all. On every website there should be a direct contact information so that it becomes easy for the users to communicate with the company. The most reputable sites in the internet always have a contact page built on their website so that communication remains easily available to their users. Pipeflare doesn't look like an honest site to be working with.