Play-to-earn: A cryptocurrency sector with massive potential?

collins124

Play-to-earn (P2E) cryptocurrency projects were popular during the last bull run, with projects like Axie Infinity (AXIE) providing significant gains. These projects still hold immense promise in the upcoming bull market considering their profit-making potential. Despite the bear market, new play-to-earn projects are emerging and developing. Also, Play-to-earn projects are a great way to make a profit in the current market conditions.

Being a fan of play-to-earn projects, I came across Metacade (MCADE) which is a Web3 community hub for gamers and blockchain enthusiasts to communicate and collaborate. It seems to be a new addition to the play-to-earn sector. If you have any knowledge of similar innovative projects, feel free to share.

As with most play-to-earn projects, the token supply for Metacade is massive at 2 billion MCADE tokens. However, Metacade has a deflationary token system that will gradually reduce its supply over time. In my opinion, the supply allocated to the presale is too vast, and once the early investors receive their tokens, it is likely to cause a crash in its price.

I will be happy to get your opinion about the project and the play-to-earn sector in general.

damtrung81uf

Considering the massive token supply of 2 billion MCADE tokens for Metacade, can their deflationary token system effectively prevent a price crash once early investors receive their tokens?

BashirJasper

Considering the massive token supply of 2 billion MCADE tokens for Metacade, can their deflationary token system effectively prevent a price crash once early investors receive their tokens?
You may be right but often times if the token is used as in-game utility, the ecosystem digital currency and governance token, I believe the usecase will make the token more important and demand for it will be more. This will drive up the token value. For example, if MCADE can be used to buy rare in-game NFTs such as special characters or important accessories, unlocking of difficult levels of the game and also voting token for making decisions about the ecosystem, there could be more demand for the tokens as the ecosystem grows. Yeah, because the project is home to about 5 web3 games at the moment and only available on PC/windows.
So, imagine what happens if the number of games grow, having a mobile version and more utility are introduced to the project!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Play-to-earn (P2E) cryptocurrency projects were popular during the last bull run, with projects like Axie Infinity (AXIE) providing significant gains. These projects still hold immense promise in the upcoming bull market considering their profit-making potential. Despite the bear market, new play-to-earn projects are emerging and developing. Also, Play-to-earn projects are a great way to make a profit in the current market conditions.

Being a fan of play-to-earn projects, I came across Metacade (MCADE) which is a Web3 community hub for gamers and blockchain enthusiasts to communicate and collaborate. It seems to be a new addition to the play-to-earn sector. If you have any knowledge of similar innovative projects, feel free to share.

As with most play-to-earn projects, the token supply for Metacade is massive at 2 billion MCADE tokens. However, Metacade has a deflationary token system that will gradually reduce its supply over time. In my opinion, the supply allocated to the presale is too vast, and once the early investors receive their tokens, it is likely to cause a crash in its price.

I will be happy to get your opinion about the project and the play-to-earn sector in general.
🥲 But look at AXS now! IMG_20230923_083701.jpg
Do you think it's because of their Ronin wallet hack?
If that's so, what is MCADE's plan to prevent that kinda scenarios?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
You may be right but often times if the token is used as in-game utility, the ecosystem digital currency and governance token, I believe the usecase will make the token more important and demand for it will be more. This will drive up the token value. For example, if MCADE can be used to buy rare in-game NFTs such as special characters or important accessories, unlocking of difficult levels of the game and also voting token for making decisions about the ecosystem, there could be more demand for the tokens as the ecosystem grows. Yeah, because the project is home to about 5 web3 games at the moment and only available on PC/windows.
So, imagine what happens if the number of games grow, having a mobile version and more utility are introduced to the project!
Have they launched MCADE on any centralised exchange?