Points to know before making money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Money is now easier to make online these days compare to some few years back. However thay does not mean making money now doesn't require some strenuous activites as at now as well.

Here are some basic things to put into consideration before money can be successfully made online these days as well.

Research : there are many websites these days thay do promise money. Some even promised outrageous money and claim it is real. Don't fall for it. You need to make your own research and read the review of several users of such a websites before you go for it.

Planning : this is the most paramount. Money making online demands your time and you have to choose whether to give out your time or not. It is possible not to have time for any other things once you are addicted to making money online. That's why you need to plan your time well for you to even time to sleep and eat.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Research aspect is the place where most of the beginners usually fail including me. I remember when I was starting out, I used to believe in every sales copy I read online. I always have it in mind that I am going to get rich once I buy a certain money making course. And the reason is that I have a get rich quick mindset back then. I became wiser when I started losing money buying different money making products online.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Research and planning are two of the most important things to be done while making money online. Without these two, we cannot implement our work. Proper research will save us from falling into the hands of wrong sites. And planning is necessary to free us from that extra load of work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Nothing will work until you have skills, not general skills for expert-level skills in high selling niches. If you want to make money as a writer, you need to be an expert writer. If you want to work nd earn as a graphic designer, you need to be a professional graphic designer.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The most for me is the falling into scam it can be very annoying when you have worked in a site and at the end of the day you realize it was all scam it can be very frustrating. So I prefer sitting and doing nothing than working and not get paid

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think I am still feeling that the planning when it comes to make money online. I always want to do everything at the same time and it is eating up my energy and focus. I have already gotten myself a note in which I am going to write to do list of everything I want to do in each day. I think this will help me to be more focus in my adventure to make more money online.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Just like in the real world where you need education, skills and experience to apply for jobs with various companies, you also need skills, education, and experience to work online. If you have these things, you can either work through freelancer sites or work independently by building your freelancer website.