Ponzi scheme platforms! should you invest?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
According to the present version of the Oxford dictionary it is considered and finalized that the term Ponzi clearly refers to a situation whereby investors' returns are paid for directly by later investors' investments, giving the false impression that the investment is viable . It is absolutely and obviously seen that almost every where in the internet we come across Ponzi scheme websites , and it not that the work Ponzi is boldly or clearly written behind the domain name of this websites , but by their actions and term of activities we can totally finalize that this website are no doubt but a Ponzi scheme websites and platforms . Now the big question here worthy of asking is that " despite knowing that a particular website is ponzi , should you invest? " . Well , while a particular Ponzi scheme websites initially may start up good and friendly , but the sole truth is that the don't last the taste of time and sooner or later there are prone to get deleted or vanished from the internet thereby causing you to feel remorse and regretted for investing your hard-earned money on them .

Ponzi scheme websites do not give an alarm to it members and users when there are about to get going away from the internet , so it is a total risk to invest in them . I personally don't invest in Ponzi scheme websites , I invest my hard-earned money on website it sure and valid background and foundation . I even go as far as to do a feasibility study and research about a particular website before go on with the plan of investing .

Personally I do not see a reason why an individual should should invest his or her hard-earned money on Ponzi scheme website and platforms when he or she possibly know full well that he or she is going to lose his or her money because that is always the way when it comes to investing money on Ponzi scheme website and platforms . If there is absolutely anything we know about Ponzi scheme website it is basically the fact that they do not last the test of time and most of the time they only last for a few days or weeks and if lucky they could last for only a year .

There are actually so many ways to make money online and you are too good to invest your money on Ponzi scheme website knowing full well that one day they are prone to vanish from the internet and your money that you invested possibly will be gone . It is indeed to invest this money on something that is 100-percent proven to be effective such as in cryptocurrency or forex trading and investment , and by far to the grocery and forex trading is one of the online activity that has turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires .

The simple reason to invest in ponzi is
People who are lazy
people who wants to get rich quick
People who don't have enough money to start business or others work.
People who are brainwashed by others
The ponzi makes life easier Indeed but it's a scam. here is trick to invest in ponzi that i invest in new platform. by doing invest in new program may increase chances to get paid.
ponzi website are looks like miningsea.io
Note: i don't recommend investing in ponzi. am just sharing because i do invest in ponzi so i have quite experience.

The individual who commented above mean, has definitely spelt out the set of people who engage in Ponzi scheme website investment. Individuals who are lazy and individuals who think that they can achieve money in abundance by investing on cheap website are those who engage in Ponzi scheme websites. There is absolutely only one obvious feature about Ponzi scheme website which is basically the fact that they do not last the test of time and sooner or later they are more likely to get existed from the internet. And they most definitely I didn't time for them to get exited from the internet is when they have accumulated the wealth and riches of others who have invested in them, and from that time on there are more likely to run away with all the wealth and riches of individuals who have been vested.

I am a living example of someone who have invested in majority of Ponzi scheme websites, and to be honest, I can tell you that I did not reap out reasonable and considerable amount of money as I speculated I would.

If I want to teach anyone about online money making the first thing I always teach them is how to avoid the Ponzi platforms. There are several of them on the internet and if you're not careful you're going to lose a whole lot of your money on them.

A Ponzi platform will only be good to a few people who are knowledgeable enough to take their profit but those who want to accumulate a lot of money may end up losing everything. There are so many on the internet to the extent that if you're not careful you can even be deceived that they are legitimate platforms.

They always promise people certain percentage of their money on daily or monthly basis as the case maybe but at the end of the day they will run away with every investment. some people use the tactics of investing early to make profit from them but majority of people always lose.

Ponzi sheme investment is based on the fact that old investors are paid with money of new investors.
so if you decide to invest in these type of platform you can win huge amount of money quickly but you will take the risk that the site can stop and disappear any time and you lose your money.

I once invested in ponzi schemes and I regretted it a lot. I was a newbie in online earning and had not learnt about them. At first, I earned the profit (which was double the amount I invest in just 24 hours). I was so happy thinking that I had found an easy way to earn fast and highly.

The next three or four times I invested after that, I lost everything. It was so devastating. My saviour in gaining financial independence and wealth had crumbled down. That is when I started reading about ponzi schemes and nature of high yield investment sites in the HYIPs section of beer money forum.

I remember making a stern decision that I would rather give my effort and earn than invest in a Ponzi scheme and lose. That has been the base of my hard work in giving my effort to earn since then. I don't regret leaving those Ponzi scheme investments.

It is never a good idea to invest in a Ponzi scheme. Ponzi schemes are fraudulent investment schemes that promise high returns with little risk to investors. They are named after Charles Ponzi, who became infamous for using this type of scam in the early 20th century.
In a Ponzi scheme, early investors are paid returns with the money from new investors, rather than from profit earned. This creates the illusion of a successful investment. As long as there are enough new investors to pay the returns, the scheme continues. However, eventually, there will not be enough new investors to pay the returns, and the scheme collapses, leaving the last investors with significant losses.
It is important to be wary of any investment opportunity that seems too good to be true, as it may be a Ponzi scheme. Instead, it is advisable to invest in a diversified portfolio of assets that are backed by real value and managed by a reputable financial professional.