Popular sites to earn huge online income

Stunna

Valued Contributor
There are many popular sites where you can earn money online, but it's important to note that earning money online typically requires time, effort, and dedication.

Amazon Mechanical Turk is a platform that pays people to complete tasks that computers can't do. These tasks can range from data entry to transcription to online research, and you'll be paid for each task you complete.

Swagbucks is a website that pays you to take surveys, watch videos, and complete other tasks. You'll earn points that you can redeem for cash or gift cards.

InboxDollars is a similar site to Swagbucks where you can earn money by completing surveys, watching videos, and more.

Survey Junkie is a site where you can take surveys and earn points that can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.

UserTesting pays you to test websites and apps and provide feedback. You'll need to complete a qualification test before you can start earning money.

If you have a talent for making crafts, jewelry, or other handmade items, you can sell them on Etsy. It's a popular platform for artisans and crafters.

If you have a popular YouTube channel, you can earn money through ads, sponsorships, and merchandise sales.

Keep in mind that earning money online typically requires effort and dedication, and it's not a get-rich-quick scheme. However, with persistence and hard work, you can earn a substantial income online.

If you have a spare room or property, you can list it on Airbnb and earn money by renting it out to travelers.

If you have a car and some free time, you can become a driver for Uber or Lyft and earn money by driving passengers to their destinations.

TaskRabbit is a platform that connects people who need help with tasks such as cleaning, moving, and handyman services with people who can complete those tasks.

If you're a photographer or graphic designer, you can sell your photos or designs on Shutterstock and earn money when people purchase them.

Udemy is an online learning platform where you can create and sell courses on a variety of topics.

Teachable is another online learning platform where you can create and sell courses. It's geared towards entrepreneurs and creators who want to build their own online courses.

Patreon is a platform where you can earn money by creating content such as podcasts, videos, or articles. You can offer exclusive content to patrons who support you through monthly subscriptions.

If you're a gamer or have other skills such as music or art, you can earn money on Twitch by streaming your content and building a following.

Clickworker is a platform where you can complete micro-tasks such as data entry, web research, and product categorization.

These are just a few examples of the many ways you can earn money online. It's important to find a method that suits your skills and interests and put in the time and effort required to build a successful income stream.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Actually there are many websites that people could make money by using them but a problem that most of the people who live in lower tier countries face is that some of these websites are not available in their countries or regions, for example most of them cannot use survey sites because they don't offer any surveys in their countries.

Joshua Farrell

Those are some pretty good examples you have there of sites that can be used to earn on. My main thing that I determine if a site I want to register to, is one that I can earn on, is if the site has an area where I can offer paid services for those needing help with something. It could be a posting service, a terms and guidelines writing service (similar to writing articles), and other specific needs.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
If you want to make a huge amount of money on the internet I wouldn't advise you to venture into those platforms because they are microtasks websites.

Amazon mechanical Turk is a very good platform to make some good amount of money for yourself but you need to understand that they do not accept people from around the world. If you are in the United States of America or the United kingdom you may have higher chances of male accepted on the platform.

But even that you may actually not make a lot of money from it because most of the tasks you were carry out are microtasks.