Support Post has dissappeared

Official forum Support

Shano73

Hi, there can you please explain to me why my post has dissappeared. Last night I was playing around and I did two short posts because I thought they had disappeared hence the second one. Later on, I looked again and they were there now there so I learned it takes time for a post to appear. So I created an amazing post with some pictures etc to the question only now to find out it has dissappeared. Can you please help and explain why? Thanks Shane

User state: Valid

No matching spam trigger logs were found.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@Shano73 new members post are usually moderated to avoid spam content, once the content is reviewed it either get approved or deleted. If content are copied from other website they also get deleted because we don't have time for duplicate post found elsewhere on the web.

One of your post removed is now approved.

Shano73

@Shano73 new members post are usually moderated to avoid spam content, once the content is reviewed it either get approved or deleted. If content are copied from other website they also get deleted because we don't have time for duplicate post found elsewhere on the web.

Ok thank you. Sorry I just want to do the right thing gets a little confusing thank you again

Shano73

Just had a question. I love to help people so I am part of a few forums. Since this post I would like to actually post it to some other sites I am on. If I do this can it been seen as copied or duplicate posts? What happens if I put together a really cool post and want to post the same post to facebook, 5 different forums and then I post here. Is that ok or are you going to get into trouble along the line? thanks

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely if the post appear elsewhere on the web it will be treated as duplicate by search engine. But if any reason you can't avoid it and you need to share your own post elsewhere it's allowed if only its posted first on Trendri. Occasional duplicate post maybe allowed but not often.