Post things you love for $75

Create blog, make posts on anything you love such as food, sports, blogs just anything and earn $75. On sign up you get $5. kikiers. com
add referral code: AGjnwzCF

altitude

I don't think I would trust this site because based on my research, the domain name has only been registered for a short time only, plus I don't see any payment proofs from this site yet, so I would hold off any activity from this site until proof of payment for this site surfaces.
​​​

You can blog, post pictures, post on your day to day activities just make sure you post original contents, original pictures designed or taken by you or you will not be credited. No copy paste from another website, if you will take from another website make sure it is in your own words or simply change in to another language using Yandex language, then your contents will be unique and you can use canva.com to create awesome images.
As for the reading, if you have great posts people will read it. If people do not read it and your content is unique you will be rewarded, but you will be asked to give fires before you can post another content. Once you give fire, get get fire too.

Hope this explains it better.

Andrijana15

Thank you very much, Christiana! Can I be your refferal there? If I can, feel free to send me a link!

Subject : How earn massive commisions online

Don t you kmow were to start and how earn money? Here is the opportunity because John Crestani is one of the most succesfull internet marketers who make good passive income with simple methods and strategies that guide you step by step and understandable way to be sucessful.I order to not stay behind and make you earn easily heres the link :