Presale advices for a crypto newbie

NoosaU

Hello, everyone! I’m a newcomer to the crypto world 😊. I’m considering investing in a presale for a new cross-chain asset management and off-ramp solution on the Arb blockchain. However, I’m still trying to grasp the intricacies of whitepapers and the technical details.

The project I’m interested in is called Kei Finance, and here’s the link to their white paper (docs.kei.fi/welcome-to-kei-finance/readme) I’m finding it a bit challenging to discern whether the whitepaper is exceptionally well-written or if the content is genuinely groundbreaking, especially when it comes to K-Pay, which is the primary reason I’m considering an investment.

I’m on the lookout for someone well-versed in DeFi who wouldn’t mind lending a hand to a newbie like me in dissecting the tokenomics and the whitepaper.

Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

BashirJasper

Well, I've looked into it and see that it's a project founded on the true tenets of DeFi but will need time to achieve the heights it deserve provided the project's team gives it the desired commitment. I can see they also have marketing strategy that utilizes affiliates, a move that also gives value to the authenticity of the project. But one thing that could give it a big boost is exposure by listing on popular CEXs like Binance, Bybit and Bitget

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Hello, everyone! I’m a newcomer to the crypto world 😊. I’m considering investing in a presale for a new cross-chain asset management and off-ramp solution on the Arb blockchain. However, I’m still trying to grasp the intricacies of whitepapers and the technical details.

The project I’m interested in is called Kei Finance, and here’s the link to their white paper (docs.kei.fi/welcome-to-kei-finance/readme) I’m finding it a bit challenging to discern whether the whitepaper is exceptionally well-written or if the content is genuinely groundbreaking, especially when it comes to K-Pay, which is the primary reason I’m considering an investment.

I’m on the lookout for someone well-versed in DeFi who wouldn’t mind lending a hand to a newbie like me in dissecting the tokenomics and the whitepaper.

Your insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
After going through the white paper, it's indeed a good finding. But for credibility,,I would wait for the official announcement of CEX listing & that should be any reputable CEX, Bitget/Kucoin/OKX any of these would work.
Why? Because,end of the day, it's better to be safe than sorry!