Prize Rebel Revieww

In today's review, we are going to be looking at an online survey site called Prize Rebel. Please read to the end to see if this website is legit or not.

What is Prize Rebel: this is an online platform that pays you by just answering surveys on their websites. For every surveys carried out, you get paid a certain number of points.

How does it work: you need to signup with them to get started. A simple search on Google would show you the website. Click on it and fill in your details and personal information. You must be older than 18 in order to start using this platform. After filling in the necessary details, you can now proceed to your dashboard where you see list of available surveys you qualify for.

How to earn from Prize Rebel: you earn on this platform by answering surveys available. You can earn an average of $0.60 to $0.40 per survey which is pretty high compared to other survey sites. You can also earn by participating in daily challenges and raffles. Giveaways are also done on this site making it pretty engaging. Once you reach the minimum withdrawal point, you can claim points for PayPal cash, gift cards or even a direct bank transfer. You can also claim points as online game codes.

Is this platform legit: This website shouldn't be a scam. They ate legit and paying from the proofs I've gotten online. It should be a great way to start earning if you lobe survey sites.

SANIA

Thank you for this information. It is nice to interact with people who are sharing reviews on websites/apps for others.
There are many legit paying survey sites but it also depends on geographical location of a person.
Like in developed countries there are more opportunities to get surveys and get qualified for these survey sites.It is also easy to cash out money in the cash out options.
As far as developing countries are concerned, it is not that easy. There are not many surveys available and even if they donot allow these people to get qualified. The pay rate is also very little for these surveys in developing countries so I personally donot prefer to work on such sites beign a part of developing countries.
But I think that might be a good option for people living in developed countries, they can easily qualify for such sites and earn a decent amount of income from such sites. Also payout options will be good for them as paypal is available in most developed countries.
I wish this could become easy for people of developing countries too so we all can benefit from such sites.
I wish you best of luck with this site. Thanks for sharing you review