Product testers needed

B

Bigini1

This company need residents from the United States only to test iPhones. Testers will be given iPhone to test and give feedbacks.

Waoo this sounds good but they should have make it generally. I have been noticed for some times now that whenever they wanted to do some thing that will be favourable online they don't used to involved those who are in the third tier country . Whenever there is survey that pays you will see that those that do benefit much are from there side to.

Waoo this sounds good but they should have make it generally. I have been noticed for some times now that whenever they wanted to do some thing that will be favourable online they don't used to involved those who are in the third tier country . Whenever there is survey that pays you will see that those that do benefit much are from there side to.

To me, this sounds somehow dangerous because things sometimes goes negative which might be harmful to anyone doing this, this is nigeria and in this country, people tends to be so selfish and wicked when it comes to making money, they really do not care what the other person is going to go through as long as they achieve whatever goal they are aiming. I am not saying one should not give it a try but I just don’t see it as a means to survive because it is not safe, if anything should go wrong, there is no agreement that they will take responsibility for it