Trading Discussion Profits in forex are endless

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a very good business. Traders only need to know about it. And the profits in this business are very endless, depending on your skills, experience, and knowledge. Especially scalping that makes a profit in a short time. As a scalper, I trade on Eurotrader, a good broker for scalping. The broker also gives leverage 1: 500, tight spread, and much more.

Profits are really endless if you mastered the crafts, people blow their accounts because they don't have the required the skills needed to succeed.

I'm a scalper too and it's really crazy if I look at the potential of this market. A day you can make up-to 100$ just scalping with the strategy and patience.

I watched some videos of scalped on YouTube and I'll tell you that bruh people are printing money with scalping, I I also tried it somedays back on my demo account and I was able to replicate it just trading counter trade and exiting after a few seconds, I was able to consistently make 5$ a day with 0.1 lot.

Forex is truly risky but the fact is that money can be made there easily if the principles are learnt.

There are profits in Forex trading, if you are an unusually skilled trader. But for a normal trader, forex trading can lead to a rocky highway towards gigantic losses. The patience and skill required to become a profitable forex trader needs limiting losses, positive risk reward set up, also identifying a good trade set up. One should not be hasty into entering forex, because that can lead to drastic downfall.

Profits are truly endless and so also are the losses. If you are not careful you can lose your account in no time. I'm not an expert in trading forex but I've seen a large share of losses while trading crypto and binary. Forex trading is not one road to ply and you can lose and you can win at the same time but let your wins be greater than your losses so that you can cover up to continue trading.
Even the experts in the field do lose their money and run losses. So when a novice loses money, it is not the end of the road and it is not new. Just try and learn from the mistakes that you made and act on them.

It’s true that there are endless opportunities in the forex market but not everyone can make use of them. The percentage of unsuccessful traders is way more than the successful ones because traders don’t give enough importance to learning. They often feel that watching a few videos or reading some books can make them a skilled trader but you actually learn when you lose money in the market. Not everyone has strength and patience to withstand losses so they quit very soon and lose their chance to make real profits.

I prefer long-term trading which refers to the complete professionalism but traders are mostly allergic to this type of trading as it takes much time and the return from it is quite uncertain. FXOpulence ensures high leverage and low trading spread that increase a trader’s return.