[PROOF] $200 in Crypto for 5 minute job [NEW EXCHANGE AIRDROP]

J

John Feriss

I will explain in 10 simple steps how to get $200 through promotion of one crypto exchange with 0% risk and no money needed. You don't need to do any of other work except of this 5 minutes and I guaranteed you that you will get $200. Proof is attached. Let's go.

1.First you need to register to Coinsbit exchange:
2.Confirm account in your e-mail.

3.Now you should be logged in your Coinsbit account. Go to Verification or on link bellow:

4.Click on Name and Contact and fill information.

5.Now click to Documents.

6. Take picture of your ID(Drivers license, National ID or Passport). Any of them will do.

Picture it from front and back and edit them in paint so that they are in one photo(picture next to picture).

7,Take one more picture of you holding the id and paper with "Coinsbit.io", todays date and signature.

8.Upload your two pictures.

9.You are done, you should be contacted in 48 hours that you recived on your account 2000 CNB tokens (worth $200) .(one token is $0.1)
that can be withdrawn 01.01.2020 into BTC, ETH or any other crypto

10. Enjoy your $200 BTC.

11.(OPTIONAL) Spread your link, register your friends and family and get +$100 for every person that registers and complete KYC(submit documents). Without submitting documents you will not receive tokens.

P.S. Don't be fool and say, well I didn't receive btc, I got some useless tokens. This tokens are valid cause these tokens are from site that turns 85 million dollars in trading DAILY. You can check it on coinmarketcap. They won't turn scam. You will withdraw it in two months.

Proof:
coinsbit.jpg

IMPORTANT:
If you really want to take advantage of this opportunity spread your link everywhere, share it with friends and social networks. Cause Coinsbit have 3 level of referral and you can earn from every of them,
$100, $50 or $25 depending on level. If lot of people register, you can get thousands of dollars with no effort at all.This is where huge potential of this opportunity lies.