Real estate Real estate is a good business or not?

Noor Fatima

I have heard about real estate many times from my father ,my own relatives and friends .I am also very insterested about this topic to discuss on the business of real estate I think so it's very good business because :
There is very less chance to loss money
We get profit constantly if we give property on rent .
If we need some money instantly sometimes then we can sell it immediately and we can get money
It has high demand in market because people needed houses to live and many university ,colleges students need houses on rent or rooms on rent .
According to me it's very helpfull business for someone to earn.money what you people think ?

IamDozzy

Real estate is a fantastic business because all real estate assets don't appreciate, their salvage value increases over the years. Real estate business is really underated in most countries because people don't really know much about them or how to acquire a land or a building. Most investors in real estate business are always smiling to the bank because of the huge profit they make from real estate.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman i will say is a very good business to invest in and also it is very well profitable for anyone who invest in it. when it comes to real estate business your chance of losing is very low and also it's give out high interest rate this is because landed property do not depreciate it's only appreciate as Time goes on. So real estate business is a good business

Taiwoayan

Real estate is a very lucrative business. i have so many people that made fortune from it and it change their live for good. Though the rate at which it appreciate depends on the area but generally if one follow the right path the risk involve is lower compare to other business

Gilead

In the opinion of experts, the real estate investment in the present time needs a different strategic approach than purchasing a property for personal use. When you choose real estate as an investment strategy, you purchase property to make profit out of it. In most cases, the investor rents out the property or resells it at a higher cost. Keeping both the types of interests in mind, here is an analytical detail of the real estate market, which will help you clarify the doubts.
With migration as the core idea behind job search in bigger cities, the real estate has boomed in the last 2 decades and is likely to grow in the coming years as well. People are ready to invest in small flats with dual purpose i.e., to live and to do investment. So, keeping that in mind, the demand is growing rapidly, and it is expected to rise till 2025.

Setfragil

Real estate is a good business provided that you have the certifications and experience to venture into it. Most people that are into real estate business are not professional and they are making money regardless of their educational status and training. If you must go into real estate, get some form of training and license so as to be able to operate freely without having issues from any quarters be it government or individuals.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Real estate is a very good business, because it's impossible for your money to lost,think about getting a land with a small money, let's say 3 to 4 years ,u will sell it out with a huge amount of money,even doubling the small amount you use to buy the land, it's a lucrative business

Janiya

Real estate business is really profitable specially for all those business leaders or businessman who are used to buy lands and they know how to deal with the buyer and seller because not everyone can deal other person they are different and several ways to follow and to act on the ways to deal the front person so this is really profitable business until or unless the dealer is educated and full of knowledge to make the other person understand about the land about the property and about the area so the investor's aur bhaiya wale appreciate him and he will obviously love to to follow him and by the night this is the business where we can make our money double and triple layer in a time but for this we have to wait for the increasing prices of land that we occupied.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The status of the business would depend on the type of real estate because regularly real estate is a long term investment. But for a business like you are buying a property and selling it afterwards (as is or after enhancing the structure) then it would be good business if you will be earning at least 10% profit within 6 months. Take note that real estate is not easy to sell and sometimes it takes years especially for lots with no development.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Real estate management is very lucrative and profitable if well managed. I do advise people before going into real estate management to consider the areas where they want to get properties. And also they should try to make sure they sell themselves for by having good attitude to work because people always scared of some realtors due to their experience

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
real estate is a good business if you have money to invest in real estate properties and if you are not in hurry to sell of your property. You will have to wait for years to earn profits. Furthermore, if the market is bearish, you might even have to wait for a longer duration. If you have invested in the property through a bank loan, it will be a huge blow to you if you continuously pay the loan but do not see the increase in the price of your property. Real estate investment is only for big investors, and not for small investors.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Real estate is one of the most profitable Investment and that is what people are doing now to survive most specially if they have opportunity to get the required money that is necessary to start because that is always one of the most challenging Factor.. you really need to understand what real estate investment is all about because it involved the buying of land most especially in the urban settlements and you let it be for some period of time ,a lot of people may allowed it for two or more years during this time the value of the asset will increase and they will they can sell it for profit, There's no risk if your asset is survey.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Real estate has many aspects and if you're thinking of building a portfolio of a real estate, then it's really hard and it gulps a lot money and you have to wait for long years before it materialise, patience is one of the pre requisite of this kind of investment and also an eye for good investment so you need to acquire knowledge on how it works from the get go to be able to succeed.

But is surely a way to financial freedom especially for retired employees they can invest into real estate with the hope of cashing in during retirement, I think that is a good idea.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Real estate investment is a good business. Real estate investment is capable of bringing you residual income. Your duty is to buy in the housing property at the right location.

You must be able to inspect a lot of properties has different locations before you can arrive at the right one which you are going to purchase.

One thing I like about real estate is that, you can even borrow money from the bank to finance the property which you want to buy.

This is what makes a major difference between real estate investment and other paper investment like stock and share. Real estate is a good retirement plan.