Reason to stop negatively advising yourself towards making money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes in some situations majority of people are definitely the cause of themselves not making money possibly because they constantly advise themselves negative thoughts that possibly prevent them from making money online and even offline but to be sincere there are a whole lot of reasons why an individual may stupidly not make money online or offline but I am pretty sure that there is absolutely no concrete reason why an individual should not make money except he or she is possibly disabled and totally depends on another individual to satisfy his needs and wants but with that being said some people are definitely the cause of themselves not making money . In order to successfully make money we must endeavour to throw away bad habit and bad thoughts that totally corrupt our mindsets and give us a long view of what it means to make make money .

A whole lot of individual as a result of fear prevent themselves from making money online and because they are so afraid of getting scammed or defrauded buy online fraudsters and platform scammers they have possibly decided within themselves to stay away from anything that has to do with online investment or online making money . The critical truth is that we cannot totally eradicate scammers from the internet but to some extent we can control our chances of being a victim or subject to them and that possibly is by using his scam site detector tool .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is not as a result of peer pressure that possibly makes an individual to engage in a certain act but sometimes it could be an individual negatively advising him or herself towards a particular thing such as making money that possibly becomes the reason why he or she does not want to make money online or possibly does not want to develop a right and correct mindset of what it means to make money online . I got to be sincere making money online is considered to be a very interesting activity and this is true Because making money online is considered to be stress-free and mostly considerably paying compared to individuals that makes money offline .

Nowadays we do not need validation of age to make money online or possibly have to become an adult to make money online because making money online is now in every category for every individuals whether you are a student and adult or even an aged individual you totally have the privilege and also can develop the capability and ability to successfully make money online by engaging on various online paying website and platforms and even engaging on various online considerably paying jobs .

Ajebo25

Verified member
I don't think that there is anything wrong in you advising yourself to make money actually where it goes wrong is when you advise yourself to make money the wrong way because making money whether offline or online takes patience and consistency and only someone who is ready to wait for the right time can make money both online and offline and many people aren't ready for that the things want to make money quickly and think there's a shortcut to get rich.

if you're one of those people who think that there is always a shortcut for a person to get rich then you are very wrong and you should stop advising yourself in that manner instead you should motivate yourself to continue striving to make money online the legal way if it's blocking that you are in to make sure that you are consistently posting and you focus on your blog SEO.

Mango9

Yes this is true because some people have enslaved their self mentally and hindered themselves from making money some times we should try and get positive about our actions especially making money because when you believe that something wouldn't work before trying it, then their is no need trying it because you have already given it that negative impression

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The main reason that some people are making decent money and others is not offline commitment and the nature of jobs they are performing, some jobs online require several hours of work like web development or voice recording or design like you are working in the office.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is very true. Sometimes your own negative thoughts are the ones which make you not to earn money online. Some people wrongly advice themselves that the money is small while others lie to themselves that they don't have time. Yet they spend most of their time watching TV and don't have any other source of income.

Negative thoughts can make you procrastinate and stay so lazy even when you know methods of earning or investing online. So your only way out of laziness starts with self awareness and changing those negative thoughts into positive ones. You should believe in yourself so that you can achieve success.

I agree with you that even though there are scammers online, we can still uses strategies to avoid them and focus on legit earning methods. This is by being observational so as to notice signs of a scam sites and always doing research and reading reviews before you join a site.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Jobs have become rare these days and only highly experienced persons are easily employed
This stand as a draw back to the progress of young and immature entrepreneurs who are building capacity for bigger floors which will only be open to them if they are allowed to build experience overtime

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The next time you sit down to write a letter of advice, stop and ask yourself: Will I really give myself the same advice that I would give someone else?

Some people have een doing this for years and it's amazing how many times they should have realized that the advice they give themselves are not going to be helpful in the long run. It's usually something like: "You should work harder." Or: "You'd better get more experienced." Or "You should be more diligent." Or "You need to try harder."

And they're all wrong. They're not helping them mosts times, because rather than conquering that stumbling block, it end up permanently grounding them. In fact, they're holding you back because they don't help you do what needs to be done. They only tell you how things should be instead of what needs to happen.

So here's my new rule: Before giving yourself any kind of advice, ask yourself if it's actually right for you right now.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Why do you keep telling yourself that you won't make any money?

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you're negative enough, it will come true.

If you keep saying "I'm not good enough," and "I'm not smart enough," and "I don't know any of those people," then eventually, those things become true for you.

If you keep telling yourself that no one cares about what you have to say, then eventually, no one will care about what you have to say.

If you keep telling yourself that your business isn't going to work out, then it won't work out.

It's time to stop all the negative self-talk from driving yourself crazy with doubt and fear. Nonetheless, I no this things are not just easy to be swept under the carpet, one way or the other, they will come popping in your mind but what matters is how you really handle the situation so it doesn't get to you, thereby affecting your business.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are different reasons why people advise themselves and others negatively. Many people try to justify their decision by thinking it will be easier or better for them in the long-run. This is a misconception, as some people may have already experienced the consequences of being constantly negative towards money and not being satisfied with what they have. In order to stop encouraging yourself, you should first write out the reasons you've been telling yourself that money is bad. If any of these statements are true then it’s time to get rid of them and start taking actions that will help you achieve more financial freedom.
There are some examples of statements that will help you to be motivated and achieve financial success:

It’s much better to be happy now and stop worrying about the future. The earlier you start saving, the better off you will be in your later years. I should have started saving my money earlier but I have a lot of time left, so I will start now. Money cannot solve my problems; it is only a tool. If you want to make friends, then the fastest way is to share your money with them. There are infinite ways to become rich; however, laziness is not one of them.

Dora Wi

Avoiding scams is very important, but I do agree that the mere existence of scams shoud hold someone back from trying to make money online. Doing your research and thinking critically can help a lot with avoiding scams.

Ray Joshua

One thing about life is taking risks. Risks are part of life, in order to succeed in life, we should be prepared to take risks, embrace it's outcomes and learn from it but it should never deter us from our will and zeal for success if we are affected negatively. This can be applied in all aspect of life be it love, finance, religion, friendship or whatever. We cannot only rely on people experiences and stories to get what we want in life or be able able to put a value on something or on a particular path. Sometimes, we need to be a part, have a taste and experience to finally get to a conclusion.

Rubz

I think fear and doubt are the biggest hindrances to making money online. Most people including me are often too scared to invest in online money making platforms like forex trading or even crypto currencies. Whereas, a lot of other people are making huge profits. People also doubt that online businesses pays, they see online business as some kind of scam and a waste of time. Another thing that can hinder someone from making money online is laziness. Sometimesi find out that i'm too lazy to work online whereas i find pleasure doing other things like watching videos online or even going through my social media accounts.