Earn Money Reasons to quit working on a site aside from the payment issues

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Almost all the reasons that I read in forums about leaving a site is about the payment which was delayed or no payment at all. We work online to earn and it is understandable to get discouraged when payment is not given.

Another reason for leaving a site is the lack of activity. I have left such kind of a site maybe 3 times already. It was easy to post but when there are no members around then that is like working alone. When the mod is unusually indifferent to me or to some members it is also discouraging. The rewards for posting is sometimes reduced which can be a reason to quit.

How about in your case, what more can you add for the reasons to quit a paying site aside from the payment issues?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At times not reward keeps me on hanging around the earning site. I might still hang on, when the Admin is transparent irrespective of the reduction in payment. But i won't take it when Admin or site owner is busy making unfavourable decisions time without number, making excuses without clear reasons.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will leave a paying site when my skills don’t match with the tasks posted. Again, if a site is boring to me I will quit. I can be very dull on a site that I’m forcing myself to work on. But the most is a site with delayed payment all the time

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Although the payment rate and the length of time that is required to complete the payment really determines my level of enthusiasm to work on most paying site, but besides all this I consider the rules that is placed on the site. If the rules are too much and too stringent it becomes a problem for me. Because as humans no one is above mistakes. Then the level of educational information I get from the site also determines my level of enthusiasm.

Cinderella

There was a time when I encountered another member from another site which seems to be annoyed when other members do not view her post. She was so concerned on the views and comments on her posts because that is the way to earn form the site. She sent me messages about it. It seems like it was my obligation to view her posts and comment. Because of that, I decided to quit visiting the site.