Reasons to take clean water daily

Augusta

VIP Contributor
If you have been taking more of other liquids than water, then you are doing your body a disservice because the body needs more water than any other liquids. You might not have known the other functions or roles water plays when it comes to your body and health apart from quenching your thirst. The below are the health benefits you derived from drinking water and should be reasons why you should take more of it daily.

1. To form enough saliva: This is water that brings about saliva in your mouth. it helps in proper digestion of food. so you would need to drink enough water not
beverages to keep boosting it

2. proper circulation of blood: The truth is that blood is 90% water and it is blood that moves oxgyen everywhere in the body. But the first thing that can help in this entire process is water. so you need a good supply of it in your body.

3. To keep the digestive system healthy: You can't be comfortable when you are constipated, have heart burn or have stomach upset. The body needs to flush out toxins to be able to function at its optimum. The main liquid you would need to help the body with dealing with all these is the intake of clean water

Take more water to be healthy. What do you think?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Water is life. It is said that human beings I made up of 70% water. It is very essential to always take water regularly. Drinking water regularly comes with a lot of health benefits. Drinking what are regularly helps to keep the cells in the body system alive.

Colour of your urine is one of the indicators to determine the level of water in your body system. If the urine you are passing out is plain or colorless, it shows that you have adequate amount of water in your body system.

If your urine is brown or it shows golden colour, it indicates that your body is dehydrated and you need to drink a lot of water to bring things back to normal in your body system.

I was been told by a friend that if you drink water regularly you are going to have less cases of malaria in your body system. you told me that water has a way of getting rid of the toxic substance and the malaria parasite in the body system.

It has become an habit for me to always drink water regularly. I usually look at the colour of my urine anytime I go to the toilet just to know if I still have enough water in my body system.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well stated. definitely water is life so I sometimes wondered why people prefer to take other liquids that might even be detrimental to their health than free clean water which the body really needs. There's so much benefits we derived and give to your bodies when we only drink water.

Take a look at the saliva formation, I noticed that my saliva even tends to dry up when I take beverages I don't know if it the hotness of the tea or what but this can't happen in the case of water. you would even produce more saliva that will sod with proper digestion, as digestion starts from the mouth.

Even weight loss happens with just drinking only water as it contains no calories unlike other drinks especially the effizy drinks that comes with loads and loads of sugar and you can imagine the calories components in it. So bottom line people needs to continue to drink more water.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of individuals who was lying in the hospital bed as patients suffering from disease , illness , and infections like cholera and diarrhoea are in the situation and condition in which they are , as a result of taking into their body harmful and unclean substances like water and food . What are is a very essential factor that basically affect our human survival . We are higher animals and we do not feed on things that are unclean rather we feed on things that are clean . the water we use in cooking and food and also the water we basically drink must be clean so as to avoid every sort of illness or disease to come our way .

Sometimes human being intentionally contaminated water and food they eat but in most major cases we tensionally contaminate the water and food we eat . in most rural areas what are which human beings considered as clean to drink may actually not be clean because most people would go to water areas like the rivers , lake , and streams to throw away waste materials like refuse , urine , and feaces etc . I'm going this harmful substance are being thrown into the water it makes the water terribly unclean an unsuitable for drinking . most individuals unknowingly might still drink from this water resulting to health issues like diarrhoea and cholera .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your last statement is true and I have seen people do this mistakes and I try to caution them and even educate them on the effects I think this thing is done out of ignorance. because I can remember one telling me the stream is flowing and it will flow away with the dirt's dump in the water. But sometimes this dirts just remain in the water and circulate everywhere without their knowledge.

Water needs to be kept clean as possible especially if people are drinking it. And as it is water is really essential to the wellbeing of everyone. So we need to always drink this and try to take the recommended qualities of water.

it will not only fill us up but will help to nourish the body.