Reasons: Why a great many people neglect to bring in cash with Affiliate Marketing

marketingexperts

88FCE9DF-CDD0-43D7-86E9-7CC4819065AD.jpeg Unrealistic Expectation

Affiliate marketing works at its own pace, our income potential depends on how much efforts and resources we put into the system.

Despite doing right things from the beginning, we may have to wait to see the results from our affiliate marketing efforts.

This is where most people quit Affiliate Marketing.

People step into affiliate marketing with a bang, they spend some good money setting up their website, sales funnel, autoresponders and buy traffic from Solo Ads or Facebook ads when it hit them.

They don't recover their initial investment in the first day.

They curse their luck and sanity for spending money into the system and quit affiliate marketing thinking that it is not their cup of tea.

What they had to do instead was to continue their efforts and build a larger audience, nurture it for sales and see rising balance in their Bank Account.

That is how typical a Affiliate marketing sales funnel or any other online money making system works.

"Delayed Gratification" is the term that we need to follow if we want to see success as an affiliate marketer.

Delayed gratification for affiliate marketing simply means that we accept to see results from our marketing efforts down the line over a long period of time, immediate setbacks won't stop us from achieving our bigger dreams.

We may not see results today, tomorrow, next month or may be in next three month, but if we continue to putting efforts to promote our affiliate product with a consistent strategy, we will see results from your affiliate marketing any where from 6 months to 1 year from our start

A clear vision and defined realistic goals will take us long way towards our dream of financial freedom.

If You Brand New to Affiliate Marketing and Need Help Earning Your First Commission Online Leave a Comment in the Comment section and I will share with you my #1 Way of Making Passive Income Online with a ZERO AD Budget ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing may seem very confusing to a lot of people. the reason is because they don't have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works. Affiliate marketing is not something you can venture into as start making money immediately, you need to build value and learn some skills such as graphic designing and content creation in order for you to start making money from it.

D

Deleted member 13140

When you say how much effort and resources, am just like.. its not an average Joe talking.

You're completely right, as much as am not the type to preach or give sold advice on affiliate marketing I can say that your advice is right, affiliate marketing isn't a day one thing, it's not a get rich quick scheme, no one goes into it today and earns millions tomorrow especially if you rely on free traffic that's where the problem will really hit you.

First you'll have to spend months trying to grow an audience and when you do you'll have to try and sell to them, it's all difficult, but paid ads might be the way, but most people don't learn Facebook ads before going into it therefore they just waste money, when I tried affiliate marketing I actually quit too early, and. It because I was a quitter or something but because it wasn't what I wanted to do, believe me I've tried a lot of things before I found my crystal, anyways I tried selling on Facebook, not paid but Facebook groups, I tried youtube videos and I actually got views on them but no sales.

I didn't have the money for paid ads so I didn't go for that, I quit the second method after the first trial, but the first I did for sometime.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Many have truly been misinformed about most of the online means of making money, they may have heard good testimonies from people online or in their community without making further research as to what all this means of making money truly entails, sometimes some people comes up with testimony about a particular method of making money without spelling out the nitty gritty of what the business truly entails I have seen people tell other people to join forex trading and they will become millionaires overnight. And many have rushed into such platform and gotten them self into serious crisis, I know of people who took loans to trade on such platform and in the end they got bankrupt and are highly indebted and they are moving all around for help that is not forthcoming. Some even sold their houses and cars to invest the money on crypto currency and today they are beggars and they are worse off from where they started. It always best to understand what affiliate marketing is and the gimmick that is need to succeed In it before investing your time and hard earn resources into it because it also requires money to operate it .