Reasons Why Crypto is the Best Investment

Mika

VIP Contributor
Governments hate cryptocurrencies, crypto is either banned in a lot of countries or has to follow strict regulations. Banks hate cryptocurrencies. Even the banks in the countries where crypto is legal either block the crypto transactions or do not provide support for crypto-related investment. Most entrepreneurs who made money from the traditional market hate cryptocurrencies (Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, for example). However, crypto is the best investment.

Crypto investment is available for small investors: If you want to invest in the traditional market, you need a lot of money, but with crypto, you can start small.

Crypto trading can be done with small funds: In order to trade stocks, you need a lot of money, but crypto trading can be done with small funds.

Crypto offers a better rate of return. Bitcoin was started in 2009. In 12 years it became $68k. Even when the market has gone down, the value is $20k. Remember, 13 years ago it was zero.

Shaf

Verified member
Cryptocurrency is definitely one of the best investments one cam do especially in this 20th century, but it should be done with care.

One of the reasons why I believe it's great is because of the scarcity that Bitcoin has due to limited supply. In a few years, Bitcoin could possibly become the most expensive asset one can have.

The low barrier to entry is definitely one thing that attracts people to it, since a noob can start trading cryptocurrency with as low as $10 or even less on some exchanges. You can also have access to live cryptocurrency prices from the comfort of your home, thus making it even more easier.

Another reason why cryptocurrency investment is great is the volatility. No other investment cam boast a return of 10x, 100x or even 1000x returns within a short period of time like you get here. People have turned to millionaires with a small investment and that can attract more people.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You have a nice point . Those are the benefits of investing in crypto currency. One of the reason why I like investing in cryptocurrency personally is because of the fact that I don't have a huge sum of money to carry out an offline investment and because of this I can even invest as low as $10 in a particular cryptocurrency of my choice for long-term..

Cryptocurrency is nice , the volatile nature of cryptocurrency makes it possible for people to get a higher return on investment just like the poster has said, it is a great opportunity for smaller investors but at the same time we also have to put so many things into consideration. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and at the same time unpredictable , because of this investing money we will soon need is not the best option and we also have to look for a way to avoid crypto scam at all cost

gmrcrypto

Very few percentage in the world know about crypto and there is huge population to tap. If everyone gets into crypto, the profits made by trading will be huge.