Reasons Why I don’t Invest in Gold

Mika

VIP Contributor
Gold is a good investment, gold price is always going up, therefore, it is also one of the most secured forms of investment. Another benefit of investing in gold is you can convert it into a liquid asset at any time. If you don’t want to sell your gold but you need money, you can also use gold as your collateral to get a loan instantly. You don’t need a lot of money to start investing in gold.

However, I don’t invest in gold.

If you buy gold jewelry, it is not an investment because the value of gold will depreciate if it is converted into a piece of jewelry.

Despite being a good investment I don’t invest in gold because I cannot keep it at home because of the fear of burglary. I will have to keep it in a safety locker, possibly in a bank, and I am required to pay charges.

Gold insurance is not yet available in my country, check if it is available in your country if you want to insure your gold.

isaac01

I don't know invest on things like this but I do trade gold in the financial market, you can earn a good amount of money if you know what you are doing on the financial market.