Some detailed reasons why some people don't make money online.

Axis

Banned
Many of us in this forum can totally testify how our life have totally improve when we started to engage our self in the act of making money online. The act of making money online can totally be interesting but it is absolutely quite facilitating to see how people are not seeing it as an ideal way of making ends meet. However there are several reasons why some people may not make money online:

Lack of knowledge or skills: Some online opportunities require specific knowledge or skills, such as web design or marketing. If you don't have these skills, it can be difficult to succeed in these areas.

Competition: Depending on the market you are in, there may be a lot of competition, which can make it difficult to stand out and attract customers. This is mostly applicable to freelancers in some prominent and well-known freelancing websites such as Fiverr Clickbank Bumble and Upwork.

Limited time: Making money online often requires a time commitment, and if you don't have enough time to put into your business or pursuit, it can be difficult to see results.

Poor planning: Without a clear plan or strategy, it can be difficult to make progress and achieve your goals.

Lack of discipline: Succeeding online often requires discipline and consistency, and if you struggle with these things, it can be challenging to make progress.

Lack of motivation: It can be easy to become discouraged when you are working online, especially if you are not seeing the results you want. Without sufficient motivation, it can be difficult to stay focused and keep going.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally I believe that one of the main reason why people do not make money online is the lack of information. I believe that many people out there definitely know the good that could come about if they make money online, but they want factor of features open them from achieving this goal or intention is the land of information. Think about it, before you get to know about this forum, it could possibly be from a friend's advice or suggestion, or basically you may be searching the YouTube platform to look for legit ways to make money online, and possibly you stumble on a YouTuber who recommends making money via posting on forums and some of the forums listed there could be the trendri forum.

If not for the above situation you might not know about the trendri forum platform. Basically the point I am trying to say is that the lack of information is definitely one factor stopping people from making money online.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Competition should not be the part of this, a competition brings healthy responsibility. I remember when I used to make good money in BMF, because most people lacked skill and I was earning most there, soon people started copying my strategies and I got competition, this also made me to find more strategies and also that to not to share your strategies.