Reasons Why You Need to Invest in Real Estate

Mika

VIP Contributor
The general rule of investment is unless you sell your assets, you will not make any losses. Let’s say, you bought stocks for $100 and if the price drops, you are at loss, however, if you don’t sell your assets, you don’t make any loss. If you don’t sell, a time will come when the price will again go up and you will make profits.

This rule applies not only to the stock market but also to real estate. If you bought a property and the price goes down, yet you don’t sell your property, you don’t make any losses. The real estate market is one of the safest investments because, unlike the stock market which goes up and down frequently, real estate price does not move in that way.

Secondly, when you buy real estate property, you not only save money on rent but you can even use your rental income to pay your mortgage fees.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many reasons why real estate is among one of the most valuable form of investment. One of the reason is because it is an investment that needs a huge sum of money to start and because of this so many people may not be particularly interested because they don't have the financial capability to invest.
One of the most important reason why people should invest in real estate is the fact that the value of the assets you have invested will always increase in value, the increase in value of this asset is not like cryptocurrency in which the volatility can bring it down anytime. It is always a constant increase on yearly and on monthly basics..

So many people are also doing it as a business because it gives them a higher return on investment. There was a time I was researching about real estate and I was told it is among one of the most profitable Investment in the world.

Last edited:

Holicent

VIP Contributor
The housing market has been growing for years, but many people still don't understand the difference between investing in real estate and just renting.

Reasons Why You Need to Invest in Real Estate

Real estate is a long-term investment that can provide you with great returns over time. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider investing in real estate:

1. You'll make money! Real estate appreciation is one of the most reliable ways to make money from your investments. If you purchase an apartment building or condo unit for $100,000 and sell it for $200,000 after five years, you've made an average annual return of 20% per year.*

2. It's tax-free! When you invest in real estate, there are no taxes on any capital gains that occur when the property is sold — as opposed to stocks or bonds, which typically have capital gains distributions taxed as ordinary income.)

3. It's diversified! Real estate investment funds have historically been the best way to get exposure to the overall U.S. economy without having all your eggs in one basket.

4. Long-term value creation! Buying a piece of land today will generally result in it appreciating over a period of time.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Real estate is a great investment because it offers stable returns, a high level of liquidity and a good way to diversify your portfolio.

Reasons Why You Need to Invest in Real Estate cannot be overemphasized.

The Benefits of Real Estate Investments

Real estate investing offers several benefits over other forms of investment. First, real estate has historically been one of the best ways for people to earn money over long periods of time. In fact, real estate has outperformed stocks by a wide margin over the last century! Second, real estate is liquid and easy to sell if you want to cash out early on. Third, unlike stocks or bonds, there are no limits on how much money can be made with real estate — even if you own multiple properties! Finally, many people say that owning a piece of property gives them more self-esteem and happiness than other forms of investment do.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The greatest asset any man can have is anything that has to do with land. If you don't have land, you are not truly wealthy. So investing in real estate is not something anyone should sleep on. It should be a desire and a goal for everyone. Real estate investment is the kind of investment your children, grand children, great grand children and even the generations after them would benefit from if properly managed.

The house I am leaving in now was bequeathed to the current owners by their grandfather. They still make money from rent generations after. Real estate investment is so good. I want to own landed properties in my life to secure my future. With real estate, you don't really have to work everyday to earn from it. You just have to manage it properly and your earnings keep coming to you. It also appreciates over time. That's a great investment.

Suba

Staff member
In my personal opinion why we should invest in real estate is as a portfolio diversification, because real estate prices never go down. Also we will get a source of rental income every year, also real estate will protect wealth from inflation.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
if there's any asset I want to invest j think it is the real estate. This is because real estate will always increase in value, the increase in value of this asset is not like others that comes with the volatility where the value fluctuates and can go down anytime.

With real estate It is always a constant increase on yearly and on monthly basics. Si you are sure of recouping your money that you used for the investment. You can also use it as a good avenue for passive income generation. it can be a good asset for creating wealth as well.