Requirement in business

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The requirement needed before entering in to the business.
Feasibility study is needed before one could start any business.
This approach will allow investor or business owner to know may be the business will tied profit of not

The product that they will be producing may be it will attract the customer or not .And the price to be apportion to the product need to be taking in to consideration. Feasibility is very important before one could start business.

To the best of my understanding, the basic requirements for every business are;
1. Registration of business name : first, there's need to register a name for the business before lunching into the market. 2. Open a corporate account or business account that bears the name of the business.
3. Consider the consumers.
4. Ways of advertising / marketing your products to the consumers.
5. Transportation. Though not every business needs transportation, but majority of businesses needs it in other to excel

Before you start a business you have to consider the environment is it a residential environment or commercial environment, what is the problem your business you are about to establish will be solving, is the road to the allocated place accessible or not, these are the questions you need to ask yourself before to start a business.

Before starting a business, an entrepreneur has to consider some factor to help prepare him for the task ahead, an entrepreneur should have sufficient capital to start an run a business ghat should be the first requirement, if I t is a business that requires employees, he should get the best team in other to make the business successful.

Yes you are right and I surely believe that feasibility study is one of the major factor required in any business, why because feasiblity study gives us a clear background, feature and knowledge about how the business is going to be, whether the business will explore or not, that is why it is very important and also the most important factor to consider while starting any business, either online business or offline, it gives one ideas and knowledge to know the necessary things to do in order to make the business grow, explore and also succeed as the case may be.