Researchwritingcenter.com: Is It Legit Or Not?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Various kinds of freelancing sites are available online. One of the most intriguing aspects of many freelancing websites is the fact that they have been online for a really long time. However, it is still unclear that if they are legitimate freelancing websites or merely a set up which is created to mislead people. One such kind of strange website is Research Writing Center. It is a kind of freelancing platform that tends to hire people or writers for their platform and then they pay writers for completing orders on the website. The Research Writing Center is one of the oldest websites in the freelancing industry.

This website was created in the year 2007 and the good thing is that this website is still legit. I have had some personal experience with this website. I have never applied as a writer or worked as a writer on this website, but I have interacted with the support team. They used to have a live chat option available on their platform. I asked them if they are hiring new writers and they responded that they are not hiring new writer right now. The live chat option is not available right now as of writing this. So, is this website legit?