Review: Jasper, the AI-Based Content Generator

Mika

VIP Contributor
Jasper, formerly known as Jarvis, is an AI-based content generator that can create anything from content on your blog and website to social media posts and ads.

With Jasper, you can create original blog posts, website content that ranks on Google (because it is keyword rich and original)

You can boost your writing speed by letting Jasper do 80 percent work and you complete the remaining 20 percent of work (editing)

Write ads, sales pitches, marketing emails, with better conversion

If you have writer's block, let the robot write for you.

Reviews

Jasper has a 4.8-star score on Trustpilot from over 1000 reviews, 4.9-star ratings from over 300 reviews on G2.com, and 4.8-star reviews from 500 plus reviews on Capterra.com

Pricing

You get 5 days free trial offer that will allow you to generate 10 thousand words.

You have two subscription plans, one, for short copy like headlines, descriptions, etc; two, for long posts like blogs, reports, stories, etc.

The price depends on how many words you are going to generate. For instance, if you want to generate less than 20 thousand words per month for shorter content, you will have to pay $29 per month. For longer content, you will have to pay at least $49 per month to generate less than 50 thousand words per month.

yeses12388

Hey there!
I've had good results with the Jasper article writer tool. This is a very quick and unique content generator. I am using this free version for my website's articles. Now, this has been paid. But I have no money to pay for the account. Can you tell me? How to Register for a Jasper Free Trial Account I am waiting for a good response. Thanks in advance.

yeses12388

Hey there!
I've had good results with the Jasper article writer tool. This is a very quick and unique content generator. I am using this free version for my website's articles. Now, this has been paid. But I have no money to pay for the account. Can you tell me? How to Register for a Jasper Free Trial Account I am waiting for a good response. Thanks in advance.
Hey there!
No response about my query. Please tell me the How to Register for a Jasper Free Trial Account.