Rewards from paid to post forums

Activator230822

Verified member
There are many paid to post forums that have emerged. Each paid to post forum has its own pay rates though majority of them pays one cent per post. So of all the forums that you know which one are you proud of that you can say you have achieved something tangible out of it and that you can recommend it to someone else.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
None for me at present. A lot of them are still paying 1 to 2 cents which to me is very poor and some still demands long post for this amount so you just have to manage it like that or you quit which is what it is all about.

But trendri here is trying for us though you need to still have a long post. You would need to make a 100 word reply to earn 4 cents now and a 200 words thread to earn 10 cents. So if you love this rate you can stick here to earn them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It's just unfortunate that most of the paid to post platforms are now reducing their earning rates making it much more difficult for people to make money on those platforms.

I will never fail to appreciate bizdustry because it is one of the best platforms that has really helped me in many ways most especially to raise some money.

Most of the paid to post platforms I know have been in existence for sometimes they continue playing without any intention of scamming.

Trendri, bizdustry has been the best platforms for me over the years ever since I came to know about paid to post.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes the Two earning platforms you have mentioned have been doing amazing I like how they try to make people enjoy working on their sites. While others are reducing the amount to be paid they are looking for way to help us earn more I'm grateful to the admins of these sites.

But the truth is that we just have to look for ways to increase our work experience online just posting on forums will not cut it especially now that the rate of inflation has hit high on a lot of countries it is just time to diversified and use our skills to make more money.