Richwaygam - 2.1 - 3.5 % Daily | Piggy Bank

KOK_Frontier

Investment plans: 2.1-3.5% forever
Minimum investment: $20.
Accepted payment systems: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, bank card (not tested)
Payouts (instant)

3c3f9fe30002bbcdmed.png

>>REGISTRATION<<

Own commentary and detailed description of the programme:

Hello and I'm sending you a new program. Richwaygam started on 05.08.2020 and I've been spitting it out since yesterday and today I entered for 0.03 BTC($350)-(Plan 2.1%). The general program itself is a piggy bank, but beware! Not so classic :) Because we can withdraw the deposit almost immediately as if we want to leave the program, but the fee is charged according to the scheme below.

f03797e233f1588c.png

"Pi door" from day 15, we're on the upside if we'd like to withdraw the depo without a start.) So is a little longer piggy than usual getting ready? I don't know... (in the classics, usually after 3.5 days we are on the theoretical plus if we want to withdraw the depo) But I decided to check it for a few reasons. First of all, the technical itself well done, there is everything that in a decent pozniak should be, currently 28 hyip monitors and several bloggers so the promotion for the start is , deposits in the crypto remain in the crypt, an interesting system of fee reduction :).

Program ref 6-2-1 so rather standard. Of course it's a regular HYIP so by investing you risk losing capital!! How much time I'll be sitting I don't know yet, I'll let you know :).

My Deposit 0.03 BTC ($350)

9090ea749d98f60e.png