RIF: Legit or Scam?

Suba

Staff member
Indexforum which we are more familiar with is the Referral Index Forum (RIF) where members can make money by creating a new thread and a post (comment). The Indexforum site was founded on June 10, 2022 by Devin as the first owner and resides in Tennessee, US. Currently the forum is taken over by Jordan (owner) from Canada.

Terms and Rules
  • Each member must be over thirteen years old
  • Prohibition of plagiarism
  • Prohibition of publishing content that has been published on other sites even if the content is your own.
  • Prohibition of making spam
  • Prohibition to create illegal content (adult, weapons etc.).

How to Make Money on Indexforum (RIF)
Every new member will get USD$1 bonus (1000 Raw RIF)
Bonus from referrals who have made a minimum of 25 posts.
Every time you create a new thread, you get 20 Raw RIF
Every new post/comment will get 10 Raw RIF
Bonus daily activity 0.050 RIF Cash
Maximum earning $ 1 per day.

The availability of Trade stations allows members to send RIFs or exchange anything with other members.

Minimum Payout
Paypal and Amazon $5 min
Bitcoin minimum $10

Withdrawal Method
Members only need to click RIF cash in the column bar (above) then buy/exchange Raw RIF with RIF Cash and withdraw using your payment method that you have provided.

Pros and cons of Indexforum
Pros:
Active admin and Paying Site (legit)
Cons:
Not found.

To get complete information or if you are interested in joining, you can visit the forum site directly Referral Index Forum

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly, Indexforum is one of the best paid to post forums the internet. I have been a member since last year and my experience on the forum has been very positive.

Shaf

Verified member
I'm also a member here, though not so active. The pay per post is just one cent, which means you need to make 100 posts per day to make $1.

It's also tiring because I love to read other people's comments and some don't really care to really contribute positively to the topic being discussed

Shaf

Verified member
The pros is that it's really easy to work on, and there is good content to learn from by some users. It also pays and tbe management is friendly and highly engaging.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
What can I now say? This site was one of the best paid-to-post forums when Devin was in charge. He built his reputation as a proactive forum admin when he founded and managed RIF. But things have changed now and it was sold to Jordan, who is also a very good admin who brought so many changes to RIF.

RIF is no longer as active as before if it is even online because Jordan has been largely unavailable due to personal reasons and challenges. I would advise anyone to keep calm with engagement on RIF for now, let's see what the future holds.