RIF Vs Trendri- Which has a greater work volume.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Caveat: Some things I say here are my personal opinions and are in no way representative of general consensus.

I am a member of the two forums and I try to work and meet daily targets on each of the forums. In this post, I am going to examine which of the two forums has less workloàd. Let's get right into it. I am going to use a dollar approach for this.

Referral Index forum pays 1 cent for every post a user makes. They pay 2 cents for every thread created. Their posts are very short, usually 100 characters.

On the other hand, Trendri pays 7.5 cents for a thread and 7.5 cents for a post. It must be 150 words though.

To make one dollar on trendri, you might typically have 10 threads and 4 posts.

To make one dollar on Referral Index Forum, you might need 25 threads and 50 posts.

Even with the low number of characters on Referral Index Forum, I see the workload as very tasking.

To make one dollar on trendri might take me a maximum of 1 hour and 30 mins combined.

To make one dollar on Referral Index Forum typically takes me 4 hours.

What do you think of this? Which one has more workload for you?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Damn, 4 hours for a dollar, really outrageous I'd say, I rather stick to trendri, because within that 4 hour you can do a lot of things and get shit done, damn man, this is my personal opinion though, if i am still a 16 year old with time on my hands, then I might chug at it there.

If there is anything we should learn in life, is the importance of time, if you add up 4 hours daily for just six month, is 4 times 180 at 30 days per month average, which is 720 hours, you can learn a high income within that time range and be making more $$.

Trendri is actually the best for me, it helps me to utilize my time, I get done with studies around 6pm and that is when I come here and spend my night time which is more productive than engaging on social media.

Time is the prize, protect it.

E

eldavis

Damn, 4 hours for a dollar, really outrageous I'd say, I rather stick to trendri, because within that 4 hour you can do a lot of things and get shit done, damn man, this is my personal opinion though, if i am still a 16 year old with time on my hands, then I might chug at it there.

If there is anything we should learn in life, is the importance of time, if you add up 4 hours daily for just six month, is 4 times 180 at 30 days per month average, which is 720 hours, you can learn a high income within that time range and be making more $$.

Trendri is actually the best for me, it helps me to utilize my time, I get done with studies around 6pm and that is when I come here and spend my night time which is more productive than engaging on social media.

Time is the prize, protect it.
You have a point there, but there is actually no harm in doing both, yes i get the fact that the hours you spend on referral index forum is extremely much but if you focus on trendri alone, then the extra three hours or there about would be a total waste. So while your main focus is on trendri, you can also make use of referral index forum to get extra cash.

Etini

Valued Contributor
That line "time is the prize" really got me. That's the truth. PTP platforms are best for people who have time on their hands. I won't condemn it totally. It is good for moms who are staying at home and other classes of people that have time.

If you are a very busy person, PTP is not for you. All the same, trendri conserves time when you try to compare it with other platforms that pay people for posting jobs.

The referral index forum also has it's advantage. Not everyone can spin an idea and play around it with 150 words. Even as good as I am, I occasionally get stuck and have to think and rack my brain. Think of a person who is not good in writing at that level. At least, he/ she can earn from those posts that look like sms. Something works for us all.