Role advertising played in past

Mastergp

Verified member
Advertising as the name implies refers to a marketing strategy of creating awareness of a particular product or services.
So in ages advertising still play prominent role in marketing and it was credible because people back we're familiar with the advertiser and most of the method use for advertising was understandable to them.
In some areas dancing as also play role i n advertising and it still played till now it represent a sign of joy and jubilation.

Advertising becomes something boring because in a TV program or radio station there is a lot of redundancy in advertisements means a problem for people for the discontinuity of the program.

I don't get your point but indeed advertising played many roles in the past and still presently playing many roles
Advertising is a means by which people make their products known and therefore without advertising people may not get to know about you and your business plus tye service you offer.
Therefore advertising is a very important thing and a first step toward making and marketing your business is by advertising
Traditional advertising must not have to do with the modern media means of advertising we have now and the problem with TV advertising is the fact that it becomes a cut to the flow of a program
I think the Advent of technology has greatly improved in the means of advertising and even as you press your phone you may see many ads and all these show you how important and very crucial advertising is in any business that must progress and flourish