Roqqu Users; What do You Have to Say About The New Update.?

Haypril

Roqqu is an exchange wallet used in carrying out transactions in Crypto currencies. It is more easy to store, buy, sell and hold (hodl) Crypto currencies with Roqqu because of the users friendly interface. In the past few weeks after the announcement of CBN on the ban of transactions that has to do with digital currencies, Roqqu and her team of staffs had been working tirelessly to implement a new means of transacting with digital currencies on the wallet. Recently, Roqqu introduced the use of peer to peer (p2p) to buy and deposit money into their wallets. Today, I updated my roqqu app and was amazed with the update. Doge and Dash coins are now available on the wallet and deposit is now scheduled from 8am to 12pm.

What is your view on the new update, is it okay or do they need to implement another means of transacting?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah i love the p2p method they are using and people need to move ahead with trading despite the government bad policies i think , so this is really a good update , all i hope is that people dont abuse the system by scamming others i think

Kennysplash

Verified member
If they also have peer to peer transactions then that is great. But of not then don't sell and try to withdraw to your bank account, I know some people that their bank have been blocked because they received payment from cryptocurrency wallet. I think I will update my own roqqu app and see if it is true that there is not peer to peer transactions. I hope it is easy to understand unlike binance, I literally left the wallet because I found it hard to comprehend the platform. So if roqqu has the new feature I think it will be great.

Daykas

I love the pair to pair method they added and am also pleased with the way they scheduled the withdrawal time. What make me happy most is that they are tending to add new coins to their app nowadays. The price rate is still much better