Russian Investors to Pass Exams Before Buying Cryptocurrencies

Yusra3

Banned
Russian legislators are dealing with a law to fill administrative holes in the crypto space. The regulation might present exceptional tests for non-qualified financial backers who need to purchase cryptographic forms of money with an all out yearly worth surpassing 600,000 rubles ($7,700). One of its patrons, the Deputy Chair of the parliamentary Security and Anti-Corruption Committee Andrey Lugovoy, told the every day Izvestia that the new law is about "close guideline" of the area.

The bill is relied upon to hit the floor of the State Duma throughout the spring meeting of the lower place of parliament, the agent noted. Before that, it will be talked about with important services, law implementation offices, and market players. Any corrections will be endorsed by a functioning gathering containing individuals from the Duma and agents of government establishments, including the Central Bank of Russia.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is welcome development and am in full support of it even if am not a citizen of that wonderful thinking country, I very much welcome the idea and I hope other wise thinking countries will follow suit. Rather than banning of the crypto trading activities it is better to tutor people about crypto currencies and set up guidelines that will regulate the activities of the traders. Some countries has missed out on the opportunity to tap into the wealth of opportunities that can be gotten from trading crypto and they all just got to see it as a fraud or scam. Honestly their is no basis to that claim as the market does not move deliberately against individuals but it is acting upon the actions of demand and supply. It obeys all the rules of econometrics. And it obeys it algorithm correctly.

It will only be in the interest of Nigeria to adopt the same stylus so as so savage our economy from this dwindling situation it has found itself. Countries like elsavador has gotten improvement as a result of it involvement in crypto currencies. Russian is a very wise country and has done so well in improving there economy.

minenovo

I thought they were going to ban cryptos. Is this a new idea? For how long have they been mulling over this law?