Saving Money Save money by putting a limit on your cards.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We can't deny the fact that we spend exceedingly when we have our cards on us.Leaving home with our cards brings impulsive buying.

An excellent way of saving money is putting a limit on the cards, This can be on either credit or debit card.The thing is that having money on us leads to overspending.

So at this point if you want to limit spending and save money, the sure thing is to limit the amount of money you can spend using your card daily. With this there will be a restrictions for us that spending on unnecessary things will stop us not to get our daily needs.

With this method of spending one will be forced to spend money wisely. So bottom line here is that with this money saving method. one that adopts this wouldn't only be spending wisely, money will be saved as a limit would have been set on spending on the cards daily.

Rubz

I hardly go out with my card because i have discovered i spend more when i am with ny card because one can always find an ATM around. I believe putting a limit on one's card will definitely help to limit unnecessary spending and encourage saving. A friend of mine does not even own a credit card. She said it helps her to limit unnecessary spending because when she thinks about the distance of her bank from her house and also the stress attached with going to the bank to withdraw, she becomes cautious about spending too much. I would not advice that to anyone one because one might ve faced with an emergency when one needs urgent cash. It is better to put a limit one one's card instead.