Saving and investing why important

Axis

Banned
These two words that is saving and investing have become a great help to people today.
Will you see if you are keeping money for future purposes which is very important. When you invest you are trying to generate more areas in which we can make more money. Rather than spending your money on unnecessary items and using it for betting this one's for you in the same in the morning or invested in a business either in the physical or online.

We don't know what my come up in the future but when we say we are assured that they spend with my come up we can still have money to sort out our problems but materially physically. And also we we invest our money it will help us generate more income rather than spending it on something that might not give us money or generators any profit. Investing has been one of the great an appropriate way of managing your money. If you know that you have no way to invest your money I will advise not to spend it unnecessarily but rather you can say no because one day you will need it and you will choose to invest it on something