Saving Money Saving money is a safer way of handling money.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Saving money is not easy, and this is the major reason why you have seen a lot of people that are finding it difficult to go about the whole process , due to the high sense of discipline it requires before you can be able to make it big.

Saving is an integral aspect of life, and it is what enables us to be able to sustain ourselves even when the economy is bad .

I am someone who believes in the fact that , saving is a risk avoiding strategy which individuals can use to handle money, and not just end up in a situation whereby they will regret ever get into invest their money in order things .

The number one reason why I consider savings to be a way of avoiding the risks I am talking about is , due to the fact, that the money you save will continue to be there for as long as possible, without you being afraid of ever losing it at all .

If you decide to invest this money in something , there is a high probability of you losing out, especially if you are someone who has not really taken time to learn what it means to make it big in the investment opportunity you're considering .

What do you think?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah this is why it is always good to go for what works for you. They are people that still prefers to be saving their money than investing it, they are othets that see saving money as a waste so they do more of investing.

But I understand your point especially if you are not s risk taker it is good to save your money and be sure your money is safe even if it doesn't come with any interest, you wouldn't mind as you know that your capital is safe. But really it is good to save money because it isn't just about keep it secure and safe but you would have money for the future.

Saving money gives you the confidence of facing the future squarely. Because you know whatever it is you would always have the wherewithal to tackle it. so it you can't invest just save for your tomorrow.