Savings challenge in Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I saw this savings challenge in the news. The guy was saving 20-peso bills (40 cents) every day and sometimes several such bills when the earnings from his street food business has bigger profit. Seeing the folded bills inside a big plastic bottle was amusing. In my mind I immediately thought that I can do it too.

After a month there was the news report that the featured savings challenged had inspired many youngsters in saving the smallest denomination of paper money. When you are creative enough to inspire people then that guy had made service to the nation because the public now has an awareness about saving money. Although I have the habit of saving money but I agree that we should have such inspiration every once in a while.

If you have the responsibility of running your family, paying for your kids tuition fees, paying mortgage, etc. you may never be able to save even if you want. If you are earning less than or just about what you need to run your life, saving is impossible. In order to save when you have limited income, you need to cut your expenses.

These are the kind of things that every country wants because people that drives positive change in the society and celebrated. I think the guy has become so popular now in your country that he inspired a lot of people to start saving money. It is very good to save money that is the reason why I advise people that when you get your monthly income you should save some percentage and invest some percentage because saving is crucial.

As much as I want to do that, I'm afraid I don't have money to save ?. I used to save money from the allowance I get, back when the school is still open. But ever since the class has been done through online, I don't have any allowance anymore. While my earnings from online is simply not enough as I have been inactive.

Savings is very good . But to me if one has family and some unexpected problem to solve often it used to be very difficult to save .Savings also need to do with self control ,that is ; if some body can not control him or herself it will not be possible to,to save . Its also hard to save when you fall in to some part of the country as an average man.

Status
Not open for further replies.