Say Goodbye to Pimples with Onions

raaman

Valued Contributor
Onions also play an important role in removing pimples. To get rid of pimples, mix one teaspoon of onion juice in one teaspoon of olive oil and wash your face with water after about twenty ot thirty minutes.

The anti-oxidants found in onions keep the skin young for a long time. In addition to it, it also removes problems like fine lines, wrinkles, edge spots, dark spots, etc. You can also apply lemon juice on your face and other affected areas.

If the hair is thin, it does not look good. So, you can mix a little honey in the onion juice to make them beautiful, long and thick.

Onions also play an important role in removing pimples. To get rid of pimples, mix one teaspoon of onion juice in one teaspoon of olive oil and wash your face with water after about twenty ot thirty minutes.

The anti-oxidants found in onions keep the skin young for a long time. In addition to it, it also removes problems like fine lines, wrinkles, edge spots, dark spots, etc. You can also apply lemon juice on your face and other affected areas.

If the hair is thin, it does not look good. So, you can mix a little honey in the onion juice to make them beautiful, long and thick.
I always consider myself to be lucky because I do not have pimples as a lot of people are having, the reason might be because of my skin or maybe other factors that I do not know ,but my skin is always clear as much as possible and I always try as much as possible to treat every single pimples that appears on my face immediately that it doesn't appear so much

There are a lot of ways that we can use to prevent or cure pimples by using garlic, or applying lime to the face as it makes the face glow by preventing it from having acne, pimples and scars on the face and we should also make sure we wash our face before going to bed

Olive oil do work for pimples but is not that effective as aloe vera or lemon they are very effective that is the method I do use at home anytime I start to develop pimples on my face and it do work I will just apply the lemon or aloe vera overnight

When yours is a natural antioxidant like you have said and two very large extinct is going to help you to reduce the spread of your pimples but you should also no that using onions alone might not get the desired result. You should combine it with a regular face wash and eating less of fatty foods.

Not sure I want to walk around with onion smell on my face. it would work as a repellant to anybody near me ! (same for garlic)