Self improvement

Hello everyone,

How are you?
We heard many times that we should improve ourselves, but we just think about it, why we should improve ourselves because mostly in our eyes, we are the best but we forget that everything needs time to become better. Not everyone is perfect in life. I also need a lot of improvement in my life. And, I can do improve myself to become a better person. I can teach myself through different, books, websites, Even with the help of other people too.

If we start to think about self-improvement Our life will become happier.

When we see someone doing wrong, Our doing things which only hurt, then we should learn from it, we shouldn't do the same because it hurts people. Starting from small things we can improve ourselves. We can make ourselves good, positive, and happy ones.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree with positive thinking and improving ourselves not only on the aspect of finance but also in morality and in our inter personal relations. If we do good things then that will come back to us tenfold, that is my motto on kindness and generosity. Improving oneself is also improving in the finances because having a comfortable financial status can give your mood a better feel that your temperament will be cool that you will also have a lot of patience in dealing with the problems of the world. For people who are saying think positive, yes, I believe in that and I hope that many will join the bandwagon now.

Teatea

Self improvement is very vital. People like to rely on past knowledge but education doesn't stop, we keep learning throughout our lives. I constantly seek means to gain or learn something new everyday. Being attentive and saying less helps too, saying less means you are listening. You can't be listening and talking at the same time, when you listen, you pick up things very quickly and it helps in achieving self improvement.