Sell video games and earn online

BAMFORD

Believe me, you can make so much money by selling video games or installing video games for people. There was once I needed PSP in my laptop, since I didn't know how to install it, I went to the video game seller/installer, he charged my 5k for just that, you see how much he just make just selling one video game under few minutes. If you're interested in doing that too, it's possible and a potential way to make money. There are a few ways you could potentially sell video games online and earn money. Here are some options:

Start an online store: You could start your own website or online store to sell video games. You could either sell physical copies of the games (e.g. for consoles like PlayStation or Xbox), or digital copies (e.g. for PC games). You would need to figure out how to source the games, either by buying wholesale or through dropshipping, and then market your store to potential customers.

Sell on existing platforms: There are a number of existing platforms where you can sell video games online, such as Amazon, eBay, or Etsy. You can create an account and list your games for sale, and then handle the shipping and customer service yourself.

Buy and resell: Another option is to buy video games at a low price (e.g. at garage sales or thrift stores) and then resell them for a higher price online. This can take a bit more time and effort to find good deals, but can potentially be profitable.

Create and sell your own game: If you have the skills and resources, you could also create your own video game and sell it online. There are a number of platforms where you can publish and sell your own games, such as Steam or itch.io.

Remember, building a successful video game business takes time and effort. Make sure to research your market, understand your customers' needs, and provide high-quality products and services to build a loyal customer base.