Sell your photography

Rozers55

Turn your photographs into cash via sites like Fine Art America, which lets you upload your images to sell as prints, T-shirts, phone cases and more. Other marketplaces for photographers include SmugMug, 500px and PhotoShelter. Some sites require a subscription but may provide features ranging from cloud storage to password-protected galleries and a customized website.

This is actually true but not common because it is not opened to a lot of people, I mean that most of us do not know that one can actually make money from your photographs. The thing is, there are some platforms that are created in other to receive pictures from different people and pay them for it, I know most people will be worried about how they make their profits, to my little knowledge about it, they way they actually make their money is by using those pictures for different things like framing it and selling with huge amount of money and to be honest with you, that is just of the many ways they make their income from the pictures you send to them