Selling home due to high crime rate

niche

Verified member
While most apartment complexes have security, single family homes usually do not have a watchman. In some places, homes without a watchman are being burgled repeatedly, though there is nothing of value in the home. The burglars are damaging the plumbing, doors, latches, removing the washbasin and taps so that it is impossible to live in the home. What is the motivation of burglars in damaging the property of a person they have never interacted with? Is it advisable to sell a home in an area with a high crime rate or repair the home spending money, hoping that burglars do not cause damage again?

I sold my apartment because of law and order situation of that specific area. As two political groups were in fight with each other and in my apartment they started pooling weapons. When I got informed I started first evacuating my tenant and when I got success then I started the second phase and which was to sell the apartment. Although due to this specific reason I didn't get good amount of it but at least I comes out from this big stress provoking stimulus.

Selling a home you've bought already is a reality for a lot of people, most times it is borne out of making some wrong decisions when aquiring the home, lack of enough feasibility study, lack of physical inspection of the environment you intend to live all contributes to such problems.

When you finally make up your mind to sell your house, you can hand it over to a housing agent for appraisal, after appraisal you'll know what your house is worth and most agents will help look for a buyer for you on a commision, which is a win-win, also do a due diligence before buying a new home to avoid the same problem from happening again.