selling of building materia do you see it profitable

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are different building materials as the demand for it is not depreciating any further and buyers are looking for people who are selling such , because in my area there is high scarcity of the business to the extent that some bricklayers and carpenter have to move to a long destination just to get the materials they want to use , but most times selling in busy area is the best point of selling , because that is the point where you could get more buyers and the bricklayers could see the existence of your shop and others ,i see the business as been profitable because close to my school then there is a shop like that usually have high demands of the material , before i forget also you need to focus more on the material you are selling and make sure its the material with high demands that could fetch you large amount of money and very durable , do you see the business as profitable

funmi

Verified member
Right now in Nigeria, building materials is getting expensive per week and yet people are still buying. I think what made it expensive is scarcity and what led to scarcity was because some of the building materials company have started folding up, so the demand is more than the supply especially in the state where I recede in Nigeria. So if I will go straight to your question, selling of building materials is very profitable right now.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Building materials don't depreciate. People build house everyday and people are going into house estate management. This has made the business profitable. But location will determine the profitability of this business just like other business. It is better to site this kind of business in a new site.

Good luck

Verified member
Building material business is quite a lucrative business everywhere especially here in Nigeria.People are building houses,factories,hotels,schools,etc everyday.It is really profitable though it is capital consuming.It require a large some to invest on such business.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Building materials can sell in some places of the world where people can actually build their houses from the scrap. There are some countries that buying of houses is the real deal there and they don't really build house...that's mostly done by the government.

But if you are in a country like Nigeria, I think selling building materials will be highly profitable because even adolescents are building houses. Lol

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Right now in Nigeria, building materials is getting expensive per week and yet people are still buying. I think what made it expensive is scarcity and what led to scarcity was because some of the building materials company have started folding up, so the demand is more than the supply especially in the state where I recede in Nigeria. So if I will go straight to your question, selling of building materials is very profitable right now.

Right now, even in Pakistan, building material is getting expensive because the rates of cement and other types of tools required to make cement is also getting expensive. There are other construction items that are also getting expensive, too. Some of the items include bulbs, holders, wood, etc. This is why many constructors use substandard materials to save the cost. They mostly do this when they tend to construct a house they plan to sell.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is a profitable business as more structures are being built every now and then these days. So many people in my state are into the business and I can attest to the fact that they are really making money from it as they get patronized every now and then. You also need to Market your business online to get success.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is a profitable business as more structures are being built every now and then these days. So many people in my state are into the business and I can attest to the fact that they are really making money from it as they get patronized every now and then. You also need to Market your business online to get success.
It's really getting expensive this days....I think it's because people are moving towards building of houses, kind of business. Maybe this is why the prices of building materials are going higher. And we have individuals who are building their own houses too, they are tired of being tenants lol

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Even in this pandemic period there is a boom in the construction industry here. In our village there are many houses being built. In fact the vacant lot beside our home is having a construction of a 3-story building. The hardware store near the gate of our village has the usual long line of customers every morning.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is kind of business is really lucrative as a lot of people are building now everywhere. It like it is a. Competition who will finish building first.so building materials sellers are really cashing out. But to start the business is highly capital intensive. But it is lucrative now with the right strategy

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are in a location where a lot of construction is going around, you have a high chance of making money by selling construction materials. You can make more money as a seller in urban areas where the construction business is booming compared to the rural areas where there are not many constructions going around.

Setho

VIP Contributor
This is one of the areas of real estate that I think is still on that. If you live in an area where there's a lot of construction this will be a very good business idea.

Josemendez

Verified member
Selling of building material is a business with a lot of demand especially in urban and rural areas where people build shops and houses . Even when there is a lot of people in the business , one still have opportunity to sell because it is a wide range of business , not every dealer will have all the materials needed by the building company.