Business Ideas Selling of furnitures

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Selling of furnitures is a very lucrative business in my country because it is has a high profit on every sales made especially when you secure a contract this could make you a millionaire. This earns a lot of money for the owner. Although it requires a particular skill to be successful in it.

In Nigeria, this work demands to be learned, and even do a graduation ceremony called “freedom” to award the apprentice a certificate. Without it, it could cause an obstacle for the person to make a living with it. As a matter of fact, there are associations assigned tor this job. It is a very respected job in my country, if you have the money to make it big, you will surely make big gains from it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Furniture has now become one of the businesses that is very lucrative. This is because there is no house that won't need the service of a furniture, as they are normally called in my country. Because all houses need both chairs and tables which are majorly done by the furniture.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are manufacturing furniture to sell them I think you can earn better than reselling furniture. When you manufacture furniture, you can create unique designs, which can be your unique selling proposition. Manufacturing your own furniture can also give you better profit margins than acquiring furniture and reselling them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you are manufacturing furniture to sell them I think you can earn better than reselling furniture. When you manufacture furniture, you can create unique designs, which can be your unique selling proposition. Manufacturing your own furniture can also give you better profit margins than acquiring furniture and reselling them.
That is true. Manufacturing furniture is more lucrative than reselling it. This is because people will have chance to choose from the various designs by the manufacturer. But if it is the reseller, people may not have chance to choose than what the reseller display. That is why it is better to learn the risk before doing this type of business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good business idea and I personally know people who are making a whole lot of money from it because they charge a whole lot of money to make furnitures. The last furniture we bought was valued at over $230 in our currency, which is quite reasonable amount of money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Furniture is another popular industry in our suburban town. My issue with a furniture store is the huge capital and big rental. The store space is required to be vast so that you can display the bed, chairs, tables and other furniture. Although the mark-up is good but how can you handle the high rental costs. When there is no sale then that would be a big problem.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Selling of furnitures is a very lucrative business in Nigeria. Well it’s a skilled required business but what could be an obstacle is the fact that the sales does not come on a daily basis. Except you have Great contractors by your side that could always patronize you even if you don’t have regular customers

funmi

Verified member
Well, you are right. A friend of mine whose husband is designing and making good furniture for people is really doing well in the trade. Because he is good at what he does, he keeps on getting contracts here and there. I believe the job is a good and lucrative job indeed.
More so, there is this license they also get in order to get bigger contract from state and federal government too. That is a nice business.

D

Deleted member 28127

Furniture has an age to respect because in most of the times many furniture products still not sold hole the year until a discount is applied when their age comes to term means the quality of it will decrease after one year when company needs liquid funds to purchase new products to sale this is the risk on this business.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The population of the world is growing at a steady pace right now and those people are definitely going to need houses to stay. This house is on the other hand needs to be furnitured and as such sending of furniture is a very good idea especially when you have a good craft.

Icon

Selling of furniture is a nice business it gives you huge amount of money when you make 1 or 2 sales in fact you can even promote it online and still get more customers most some company even prefer buying things online like motels eatery's and some other companies, it is good business