Selling Used Items Through Facebook

Mika

VIP Contributor
Selling used items can be surprisingly profitable. There are a lot of platforms where you can sell your used items, some of the popular options are eBay, Mercari, Facebook Marketplace, etc. If you ask me what is the best platform to use used item and which platform is easier to sell used item, I will say it it Facebook Marketplace. Based on my experience, I can say Facebook Marketplace is ideal for selling used items locally, with no listing or sales commissions. For a wider market, explore established platforms like eBay or Mercari, but selling in the local market is best with Facebook. Remember, attractive photos and detailed descriptions are key to catching buyers' eyes.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Facebook Marketplace is the best platform to sell used items, well you can also sell new items on Facebook Marketplace but if you intent to sell used items, there is no other better place than Facebook Marketplace. When you buy and sell through Facebook Marketplace, you can meet the buyer and seller personally and make a deal. You can go and see the products yourself, so there is no chance of getting scammed. That's because Facebook Marketplace is basically designed to sell locally, in your town or neighborhood.