Semrush: The Ultimate SEO Tool for Your Website

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are a website owner or own an online business, you might be looking for an SEO tool that not only helps to optimize your site and business for search engines but also help you to do competitor analysis and market research, Semrush is the tool that you should be using

Benefits of Using Semrush

Semrush is a free to use SEO tool, however, it also has a premium version. While the premium version gives you access to premium features, you can still do a lot of things with the free version. Here are some of the things you can do with a free semrush account

Perform keyword research

Analyze your competitor

Track keyword rankings

Audit your website

Monitor local search ranking

Get recommendations for content optimization

Create SEO content

Get ideas for on-page SEO

Post on social media platforms

Analyze your social media performance

Track your competitors’ social media activity

How much does it cost?

Semrush is free to use, it does not cost you anything. However, if you want to access the premium version, you will have to pay subscription fees. Subscription starts from $120 per month and can go upto $450 per month. However, you need to remember the premium version is targeted towards big websites and businesses.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used Semrush as a free user. Based on my experience, I can say this is one of the best SEO tools. Even though the premium version is expensive, there is absolutely no necessary to buy the premium version. The premium version is actually for businesses or SEO consultants who provide SEO services to clients. For small website owners (bloggers and forum owners, for example), the free version is more than enough. I have used other similar SEO platforms such as Ahrefs and Moz and based on my experience with other SEO tools, I can say Semrush is the best.