Get 0.01 and 10 dollars in this affiliate program ( Semrush Affiliate)

Mertayasa

Make money in affiliate program can be easy and complicated as well. For person that have great website or you tube traffic this affiliate could be very easy to do. But for newbie just like me, is very hard to generate money. Most of the affiliate program required us to make some one but or purchase something. In this Semrush affiliate program absolutely different. We just need to make some one sign up earn we make money. If the person we offer just sign up we will make 0.01 cent and if that person open free trials account we'ii generate 10 dollars. In my opinion this thing easier to do, instead of make someone buy something.

But please don't try to cheat in this programs, if you use your own click the site will easily detect you and banned your account. The easiest way to do this is just help each other with your friend. I'm doing it with some of my colleague and it's working perfectly.

If you interested to join this affiliate programs, simply go to the site. After scroll all the way down and click affiliate program. Join the program, share your link and generate your money.

semrush.png

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good one and the fact that you can make money on it without making people to buy anything is probably cool. the best method you can use to promote this is to go to popular forums and tell people that you want to show them how to make money and from there you will create a WhatsApp or telegram group and make all of them to sign up.

Mertayasa

This is a very good one and the fact that you can make money on it without making people to buy anything is probably cool. the best method you can use to promote this is to go to popular forums and tell people that you want to show them how to make money and from there you will create a WhatsApp or telegram group and make all of them to sign up.
I think this is very good affiliate program. We guarantee earn 0.01 cents just make people create account and if they open free trial we get extra 10 bucks. I know may bee I still can't reach the minimum withdrawal since I'm still working in this programs. But most of the you tubers claim this is a legit affiliate programs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think this is very good affiliate program. We guarantee earn 0.01 cents just make people create account and if they open free trial we get extra 10 bucks. I know may bee I still can't reach the minimum withdrawal since I'm still working in this programs. But most of the you tubers claim this is a legit affiliate programs.
It is very good to hear that it is a legit affiliate program and if time permits me I will definitely be venturing into it. There's a similar platformthat I ventured into last year but I wasn't able to make money from it because I was not consistent enough. I think the platform is a plr books platform where you will refer people to sign up and you make about 20 cents per sign up.