Business Ideas Services to increase profit in your computer centre business

Augusta

VIP Contributor
If you want to make more profit off your business centre business then you need to add more Services to it
You don't only need to concentrate only on computer services you can add more services to make it a profitable one.

Other services should include:

Photocopying: making of a document made using a photocopier.

Scanning making of a document made using a scanner

Typing; inputting text by pressing keys on a computer keyboard

Printing: Mass reproducing text and images using a master form
Spiral binding: binding a book with plastic strip is passed through holes along one edge.

Laminating: process which flexible packaging webs are joined together using a bonding agent.

Online registration: this requires you to check exam results for people, fill online application forms and do other processes online for customers

Digital passports this is about taking passports and cutting them only, you don't need to be good on photography before doing this.

These are some services you can add to your computer business services for added profits.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Surely these are some of the basic things that a computer service must offer as service in order to ensure maximum profit and productivity.
And I think any computer business centre should be able to deliver these services.

And I think another thing you can add to your business centre is passport service. You can get a small or mini camera and add passport to the list of services on your business banner. Through this, you can get more people in need of service from you and your business centre.

And also another service you can offer is gadget repair. As you interfere with those gadgets, you get to learn how they operate and how you can fix some of the problems they have. You can even learn it from some one that knows how to do it well and begin repairing such gadgets and earn more money through that way.

These are my few additions to your awesome idea.