Sharing personal information on Survey websites

niche

Verified member
While survey websites are widely considered to be easiest way to make money online, it is rather risky for those who value their privacy, since these survey sites want the user to share personal information. Are you aware that the personal information shared may get misused? If yes, do you think that it is worth taking the risk of sharing personal information while taking a survey? How many surveys do you complete in a month, and how much do you get paid for the surveys?

tmiaa

The worst thing that has happened to me is that I get spam email from unrelated sites, which is why many tend to use a separate email for taking surveys (because you sign up for many sites, some of those may sell your email illegally).

But other than that I don't worry too much. If I don't want to answer a question, there's pretty much always an option to not answer?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@niche you aren't required first to use your official email address as survey sites are like ad mailers sending an email whenever a new survey is available then you will miss important emails you have to use a spare email account and you aren't required to provide exact information like about your pregnancy or number of children under 18 because these are personal pieces of information just provide random details except name, age or region.