sincerem

VIP Contributor
SHIB INU coin is a digital coin that have shown high potential to reach the level of dogecoin in the next six months. The coin have been circulating around for its early success in the crypto market, which has seen the coin recording 10,000% price increase since its inception into the cryoto world.

The coin is currently valued at $0.01. It started at nothing, now it has gained value, and that will be the turning point of the coin. Lots of investors have bought large number of the coin, watching it to start climbing, so they can make huge profit just as they made via dogecoin when the information of massive price increase in the future came to the traders notice, they took such information very high to invest their hard earned funds for the duration of 3-4 months. And the decision of investing their funds turned out to be a massive one for them.

Those who invested into dogecoin with capital investment of $1000 when the price was first peaked at $0.05, have now recorded over 1000% price increase for their invested funds.

So you can imagine it when you invest such amount of cash via SHIB INU coin, and allow it for the duration of 4-6 months, the benefits might match the achievements of digecoin of more than, with the information gathered around this SHIB INU coin. I have believe that the coin will reach very high land mark, I'll keep close eyes around the coin, to keep updating any changes it made here.

This is a well detailed explanation about the coin shib Inu. I've been hearing of this coin for some time now and my course mate also recommended that I buy the coin now that the value is very low. But the problem I have now is that there are a lot of people selling the coins online and of course I trust them but which exchange can I get this coin?. Because it will definitely be cheaper if I buy it myself from exchange Dan from people selling online.

This is a well detailed explanation about the coin shib Inu. I've been hearing of this coin for some time now and my course mate also recommended that I buy the coin now that the value is very low. But the problem I have now is that there are a lot of people selling the coins online and of course I trust them but which exchange can I get this coin?. Because it will definitely be cheaper if I buy it myself from exchange Dan from people selling online.
You can get the coin at binance.com that's where it is listed. At the moment the coin have slowed down due to factors unknown. It is happening to other coins, they're experiencing some bearish around themselves now. SHIB INU is adrift now, but still a good coin for future invested as stated in the thread. The coin climbed places in the table from below 1000th in the table before, but now among the top 100 coins in the market.

You can get the coin at binance.com that's where it is listed. At the moment the coin have slowed down due to factors unknown. It is happening to other coins, they're experiencing some bearish around themselves now. SHIB INU is adrift now, but still a good coin for future invested as stated in the thread. The coin climbed places in the table from below 1000th in the table before, but now among the top 100 coins in the market.
OK thanks very much. I never knew it was listed on binance and I was using binance all this while. this is definitely the best time to buy any coin you want to buy because the value will still rise with time. I will also make my own research before putting my money on it, even though a lot of people have been praising the coin lately.

OK thanks very much. I never knew it was listed on binance and I was using binance all this while. this is definitely the best time to buy any coin you want to buy because the value will still rise with time. I will also make my own research before putting my money on it, even though a lot of people have been praising the coin lately.
Wise thought dear. Is good to make your own research and ascertain the statistics around the coin, know the number of whales who is picking the coin to invest. Cos the whales are the ones who push the price higher, without those personality in the crypto world, most people wouldn't have been rich through crypto. Get info about other updates around the coin.

At first when I learnt of SHIba INu ,I underestimated the potential of the coin until it was able to make many people billionaire within a short space of time.
With the coin listing in Binance , I believe that the coin will soar higher in coming days and investing in it now is very much advisable because it will soar higher within months.

At first when I learnt of SHIba INu ,I underestimated the potential of the coin until it was able to make many people billionaire within a short space of time.
With the coin listing in Binance , I believe that the coin will soar higher in coming days and investing in it now is very much advisable because it will soar higher within months.
I'm happy you witnessed what i saw on my own after learning about the coin on my own via coinmarketcap owned by binance CEO changpeng Zhao. The coin might be on the drop now, but is a future potential coin like dogecoin. Investing on the coin now, and leaving it for long time, won't bring regret but rather profit.

I'm happy you witnessed what i saw on my own after learning about the coin on my own via coinmarketcap owned by binance CEO changpeng Zhao. The coin might be on the drop now, but is a future potential coin like dogecoin. Investing on the coin now, and leaving it for long time, won't bring regret but rather profit.
I think I quite agree with you. At first many people doubted the fate of dogecoin and now people are regreting their actions. I think if I get the money I am expecting , I will surely buy Shiba up to 100,000 pieces and holdl it for long , you can never tell what happens in the end.
Have you invested in the coin ?

I think I quite agree with you. At first many people doubted the fate of dogecoin and now people are regreting their actions. I think if I get the money I am expecting , I will surely buy Shiba up to 100,000 pieces and holdl it for long , you can never tell what happens in the end.
Have you invested in the coin ?
I just removed my funds from dogecoin, cos its draining down. I exchanged it for a stable coin USDT' at binance exchanger, maybe next week I'll throw part of the funds into SHIB INU coin. At the meantime the coin dropped down from $0.01 to around nothing. The traders took early advantage of the coin to flip their reasonable high number coins and make resounding profit which rose up to 10000%. But I still believe in the coin, it will skyrocket yet another 10k% price increase in the future.

I think I will consider investing on the coin very soon. I've heard about the coin in a Crypto news outlets. Though the outlet made some speculations about it not lasting the heat and might depreciate quickly. But in case it might not... I will invest maybe quite largely for the next 6 months. My first investment in my whole life. Hope it works well.

I think I will consider investing on the coin very soon. I've heard about the coin in a Crypto news outlets. Though the outlet made some speculations about it not lasting the heat and might depreciate quickly. But in case it might not... I will invest maybe quite largely for the next 6 months. My first investment in my whole life. Hope it works well.
The coin is just gaining widespread acceptance from crypto enthusiasts. I won't be the oy one left to invest, I'll invest into it. I'm just keeping close eye around the coin. It fell drastically low, in the last 24 hours, and the value have fallen adrift. It doesn't mean it won't increase, it will. The coin have shown flashes of good potential by reaching 10,000% increase in price in its short duration in the crypto market.

Many of the new cryptos are giving good return to investors, SHIB INU COIN is too fast, it reached at rank 24 in the coin market, although its current value is just $0.00002; this might be a good opportunity for small investors, yet after a good rise, it is going with low raise and little fall for some time.

Many of the new cryptos are giving good return to investors, SHIB INU COIN is too fast, it reached at rank 24 in the coin market, although its current value is just $0.00002; this might be a good opportunity for small investors, yet after a good rise, it is going with low raise and little fall for some time.
Your analysis is well taken. The coin made quick grasp to the top, peaked at number 24 in the coin market table. Its value is affordable to small investors it has overseen massive increase in price percentage of over 9000+ during its early inception into the coin market. If given time, it will become the second DOGE, rising to the top.

Last edited: