Robinhood lists Shiba Inu SHIB

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is not a joke, today on 12th April 2022, popular online trading platform Robinhood has listed SHIB along with SOL, COMP, and MATIC.

Shiba Inu (SHIB) is the only second meme coin after Dogecoin (DOGE), which is listed in Robinhood. DOGE was only listed because it has support from world's richest man Elon Musk, however SHIB has its own support, and it's fanbase, known as "SHIB Army" in the social media.

Robinhood also announced airdrop for its members in Twitter.
Screenshot_20220412-211449_Twitter.jpg

This listing of SHIB is also considered as the result of social media promote since 2021.

SHIB value was also increased dramatically, while Bitcoin value was falling in the market.

I sold my SHIB few days ago, do I am not the one who is enjoying the price rise right now, but congratulations to all SHIB HODLers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I heard the news tht Robinhood listed shib. Robinhood is not available in my location, therefore, I am not using this crypto and stock trading platform. I have 10 million shib tokens, therefore, I am interested in following news like this. Last year when Robinhood and Coinbbase listed dogecoin, the price shoot up. A lot of people started buying dogecoin thinking that the meme coin will soon reach $1 nd it will make the super-rich. I was one of them. I bought dogecoin for 17-37 cents, however, the price did not move beyond 70 cents and it continued dropping. This was so alarming that I sold for 25 cents and managed to recover my investment. Later I did research and discovered that dogecoin will never reach $1. The reasons are simple, how can a coin that is being produced in 10 thousand every minute become $1. As far as shib coin is concerned, a lot of people believe that the coin will soon become 1 cents, some optimists even say that the coin will become 10 cents. Even though I have an investment in shib I do not go by these presumptions because how can a coin in such a huge volume reach that kind of price?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Mika I understand what you mean, but crypto world depends on its own. Dogecoin even reached $0.8, it was nearly 1$, but then entire market turned red. When you did not sold your DOGE, even at double value of what you spent on it, you were missing the chance. Same happened with me, I kept SHIB, hoping it will rise like dogecoin, but it later dropped.
I sold many cryptos in losses, but now I will not repeate panic sale.

Robinhood acceptance of SHIB will make a larger market for SHIB, so future is still a good position. As for the market, we have to invest only affordable amount, and sell only on profit.