Crypto Shiba Inu and Polygon are the top gainers in the last 24 hours for 24-11-2021, with +13% apiece

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For those of us calling Shiba Inu coin dead coin, are seeing the remarkable U-turn in price, which it recorded in the last two months since the end of the long waited bearish run. As of last 24 hours the coin have shown enormous potential moving higher with polygon amongst other top 20 coins in the coin market with +13% in the last 24 hours.

It might be lacking real fiat value, but the coin is gradually moving up, if it continues on the uptrend, then it is believed that those who bought plenty of the coin are set to become latest millionaires by then. At the moment the coin is valued at $0.00004282, with marketcap of $23.70 billion, and total supply of 136.87 trillion SHIBS.

In the other end, Polygon have shown enormous potential too, it's been around the top 20 coins for a while now, it's statistics shows how potential it is to move higher in the future. It made tremendous improvement in the last 24 hours too, adding +13% increase in price, with overall increase of +26% in the last seven days. Which has seen it moving past others together with Shib at least in the last 24 hours. Currently 'Polygon is valued at $1.87 with marketcap of $13.13 billion, and total supply of 834.99 million MATIC coin.

Well, I have the mind and courage that Shiba Inu will rise back following the recent drop in the coins. As the coin was starting to reach a new all-time high, it went further down to 0.00003+ which kinda created doubt in me cos I was holding about 100,000 Shiba Inu coins before I later swapped it for a stable coin on Binance to keep my money safe from depreciation.

This new release means there is still plenty of action for Shiba Inu this year and it will rise to be among the top coins. I am not so familiar with Polygons but the fact that it is valued above Shiba inu by some margins makes it a good coin and it will be worth to invest in.
Actually, this is the best time to invest as most coins are dropping

Well, I have the mind and courage that Shiba Inu will rise back following the recent drop in the coins. As the coin was starting to reach a new all-time high, it went further down to 0.00003+ which kinda created doubt in me cos I was holding about 100,000 Shiba Inu coins before I later swapped it for a stable coin on Binance to keep my money safe from depreciation.

This new release means there is still plenty of action for Shiba Inu this year and it will rise to be among the top coins. I am not so familiar with Polygons but the fact that it is valued above Shiba inu by some margins makes it a good coin and it will be worth to invest in.
Actually, this is the best time to invest as most coins are dropping
What you actually did is wise, because the bearish run might collapse your investment and making you lose money which will take some time to recover. Keeping it via stable coin is a wise choice. You should simply keep a close attention to the coin Shiba Inu, and see if their is any promising thing in the coin. Then, you can put your funds back and watch it grow. That's how most of the traders especially the experienced ones, with what you did you've shown experience that you know how crypto currency operates.